Wasn't Saddam ousted for doing precisely this sort of thing?

by Simon 398 Replies latest social current

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Min,

Simon probably has you down as a "niggler" who pushes the envelope somewhat. Remember the old "death by a thousand cuts torture"? I think he feels you inflict some cuts.

He's a nice guy in the real world and would do anything to help anybody. I don't like his politics much and wish he would lay off with the comments about America. He knows that, I've told him lots of times.

We can only be as civil as possible with each other in a cyber world. Just stay cool and you'll be fine. I'm now off to tell him to do the same.

Best regards,

Mike.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Heh heh, man, I really love you all (as Brothers and Sisters), we are like "All In the Family" or what? I don?t know why, but all this bitching at one another is starting to give me these warm, fuzzy feelings.....

• core
    core
    Simon probably has you down as a "niggler"

Englishman - for one moment before reading that a second time I thought you were doing a Ron Atkinson

Sad to see the polarisation of views leads to such heat - but then variety is the spice of life - like many some American troops/airmen Simon shoots from the hip before engaging thinking process fully - and thjose who leap to defend the flag at all costs do the same - perhaps JWD should sign up as an NGO to the UN - with this sort of internal conflict debate we should be able to solve the Middle East problems, third world debt, water shortages etc etc etc

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Englishman - for one moment before reading that a second time I thought you were doing a Ron Atkinson

Excellent!

Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, I'm done with this.

I'm off to the pub.

Englishman.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Drink one for me... y'old bugger.

FMZ

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I'm off to the pub.

Ah, wish I was there with ya. I miss the English pubs; all I have here are yuppy wine bars :(

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Simon,

Where are you getting this letter of reprimand stuff from? The six accussed will be receiving a trial by Court Martial...if found guilty that's a trip to LeavenWorth Penitentiary...not a fun place at all.

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

you mean like the soldiers in Mi Lai?

• Simon
    Simon
    Where are you getting this letter of reprimand stuff from? The six accussed will be receiving a trial by Court Martial...if found guilty that's a trip to LeavenWorth Penitentiary...not a fun place at all

Erm ... maybe you have trouble reading the bit that says the person in charge who allowed all this to go on "may" face a written reprimand?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit