Wasn't Saddam ousted for doing precisely this sort of thing?

by Simon 398 Replies latest social current

• Englishman
    Englishman

Fine. Have all bees in bonnets buzzed themselves out now?

Excellent!

• Simon
    Simon

No, I also want to raise how we were cheated out of the 1997 Eurovision Song Contest ... we were robbed

(and I think the Americans were behind it in a dastardly plot )

• minimus
    minimus

"THOSE RESPONSIBLE SHOULD BE LINED UP AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT".....Simon, who do you think you are, in your position of influence on your board to make this outrageous statement? ANYBODY that thinks like this has a problem. Once again, I say "Shame on you". You understand that one, Simon? Your political views tell us people should be lined up against a wall and shot? That's sick.

• FMZ
    FMZ

* pinches Xena's ass cause she is whining to me about Simon getting all the fun treatment *

While we are bringing all this up... I think the American's pushed Humpty too. The American's are to blame for Jesus being crucified. The English are responsible for Adam's original sin tho. Scandinavians were to blame for the word "w00t".

I feel soooo much better now all that is off my chest.

FMZ

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, Minimus, you've made your point. Simons calmed down, FMZ is busily pinching the ass of any crumpet he can get hold of, all is becoming peaceful now.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Minimus can't understand figures of speach it seems or the fact that it was to highlight just how important the issue is in view of the fact that they are currently having their worst month in Iraq due to their failure to "win hearts and minds".

I'd rather pinch FMZ's ass than waste my time arguing with minimus

• FMZ
    FMZ

See? humor can diffuse any awkward situation. Even when mods are being total deleted deleteding deleteds. Then again I was being a deleted also. I guess I shouldnt have had that last deleted. The sheep deleteded me pretty hard today, and I was deleteding exhausted. Eman, you're a deleteding good guy. You deserve not only a pinch of the ass, but a full hand grab. And Xena... you are the biggest deleted around here, you good looking little deleted you. Minimus, do you prefer deleted, or deleted, and why?

FMZ

• Englishman
    Englishman

ROFLMAO!

Englishman.

• FMZ
    FMZ

/me bends over for Simon..

Come on then mate...

FMZ

• Simon
    Simon

Lock the thread, for the love of god ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit