Wasn't Saddam ousted for doing precisely this sort of thing?

by Simon 398 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Who are the Israelis occupying? Your comparisons are NOT accurate, they don't hold water. Afghanistan was a soviergn country, the french, as well, even America declared itself a country. The Palestinians have NEVER been a Nation, the Gaza and West Bank are still technically UN mandate territory which the UN has failed to administer.

As to it being a peaceful demonstration, the Israelis insist the shots were meant as a warning (that went off target) and that the Israeli soldiers believed there were gunmen in the crowd (which has happened before). The Palis insist there were no gunmen in the crowd...so who knows what the truth is. I'm sorry these people died, I'm glad the Israelis apologized.

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

i agree with you. but what you have to recognize is that israel does the same. do you have any idea how many civilians israel killed with the excuse they were targeting terrorists? fact is they give a shit about arabs. they killas many as they see fit. their actions were condemned by all of the civilized world.

yeru,

it is pointless to discuss this with you.

PS: i think the arabs give shit about the empty apologies at this point.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Realist,

Im all for the wall that they are building. Keep them seperated. End of story.

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

me too! only problem they b\are building the wall in the middle of the arab territory!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

So what.

Let them build it. Its better than the constant bombings, shootings, etc..etc...

It will give the Palastinians a chance for peace so they can rebuild there country. After things have simmered down for 10 or 15 years then maybe they can take the wall down.

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

whay can't they build the wall along the border???????

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Why would they?

They are in control- its theyre call. Besides, they are the ones paying for it. Define 'border' ? They can take over any part they want and annex it. Just let them build it and be done with it.

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

right they can do this - but then they cannot complain about terrorism!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Realist,

Think how many lives would be saved by building this wall! Isreal doesnt have to build this wall, they could just NUKE the palastinians and be done with it. Give peace a chance.

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

agreed. but explain this to an arab who has lost his house and land.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit