Wasn't Saddam ousted for doing precisely this sort of thing?

by Simon 398 Replies latest social current

• crinklestein
    crinklestein
    With all due respect, your obligation is to fix the problem now. Your country and Britian caused it. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as pissy here... I'm really not. George W. caused it. He is your elected represenative and your country is liable for his actions period.

You can't just run away; I know that even George W. knows that he's in a world of shit but he is not going to run away. At least I hope not.

Actually, Bush wasn't really elected. :) Gore just conceeded. So we didn't really pick him to lead us. But it's not my obligation to fix anything. It's Bush's and the other idiots in power. Ive never supported this whole war to begin with. I've always had the opinion that we should let other countries solve their own problems because they don't do jackshit for us.

• shamus
    shamus

In your opinion, Blacksheep. In your opinion.

By the way, how old are you? 18? I bet you're not even 18... not that it really matters or anything.

• crinklestein
    crinklestein
    Frankly, I think it would be obscene to let people like Crinklestien spew their violent filth, their bloodthirsty kill the innocent for the crimes of the guilty fantasies, their racist hate language, without an appropriate challenge.

Through all of this come up with one kind word to say about these violent, barbaric warmongers and we'll see if we can keep a straight face.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Frankly, I think it would be obscene to let people like Crinklestien spew their violent filth, their bloodthirsty kill the innocent for the crimes of the guilty fantasies, their racist hate language, without an appropriate challenge.

I agree and I understand

I'm sorry about editing your post but if I had left you comment in and taken Crinklestien's out (even though yours was a lot tamer) I would have been accused of allowing person to be insulting and the other not.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

I have not read all the pages in this thread, so this may have already been posted.

Here is the ICRC report from February, that details what was going on in the prison. Much more than I have heard on the nightly news...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0510042icrc1.html

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

By the way, how old are you? 18? I bet you're not even 18... not that it really matters or anything.

Old enough to know that people who do such things are responsible for their own actions. Yes, it does take some maturity.

• crinklestein
    crinklestein
    Old enough to know that people who do such things are responsible for their own actions. Yes, it does take some maturity.

Thank you. Bush and his supporters are responsible for this, not the American people. He didn't ask MY permission before he started this crusade. Hell, he didn't even want to ask the UN's permission. This started out as a singular act of agression on Bush's part and HE'S the one that will answer for this when his time is up. It ain't my job to solve the problems he's created just like it ain't my job to solve some other country's problems.

• shamus
    shamus

I am sure that you're just a kid blacksheep. I'm calling bullshit on you.

In fact, what the hell are you doing here at a Jehovahs Witness support site just making rude comments in political threads for anyways?

Definetly something is awry with you, my fellow poster. Very very awry indeed.

In any event, have fun. I listen to people who post like adults and try to be reasonable; not people who act out of the ordinary.

• Simon
    Simon

Well, the UK photo's have been proved to be fake and there is now a reward out for the person behind them. The newspaper editor who published htem has just resigned too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3713191.stm

Of course this does not mean that any abuse has never happened but it does not appear to be anywhere near the problems elsewhere.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

In fact, what the hell are you doing here at a Jehovahs Witness support site just making rude comments in political threads for anyways?

Shamus, you're too much!! Physician...heal thyself!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit