Wasn't Saddam ousted for doing precisely this sort of thing?

by Simon 398 Replies latest social current

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

heard about israels latest action against terrorists - like fireing rockets into peacefully demonstrating palestinians. i guess they tried to kill hamas leaders right?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

realist,

Maybe they should just start flying 747's into the refugee camps?

I guess if they strapped bombs to themselves and blew up the palistinians it would be ok.....

Me thinks Simon wants to be an American

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

yeru has the impression the israelis are more noble than the palestinians...just curious what he bases this on.

• dubla
    dubla

realist-

i wrote:

i have yet to read about any murder charges stemming from the abuse. you and others have claimed there was murder involved, is there proof of this? the icrc director of operations claims that some of the treatment was "tantamount to torture" (in the above bbc article), but makes no mention of murder........just wondering if there are credible sources behind those claims.

i answered my own question:

U.S. to Investigate Iraqi Inmate's Death
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120464,00.html

disgusting new photos.....i hope someone is charged with murder.

aa

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist, What do I base my opinion that the Israelis are more noble? I never said they were more noble. However, I can point to differences between Israel and the terrorists they battle, Israel apologized for the tank firing into the crowd. What I like about Israel, it's military is not now frozen while the Knesset conducts multiple inquiries. Israel should be more careful, it claims it was accidental, that it was firing above the NON-PEACEFUL in my estimation, demonstration and one went into the crowd.

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

However, I can point to differences between Israel and the terrorists they battle, Israel apologized for the tank firing into the crowd.

now that makes of course a huge difference. first fire into a crowd of civilians and then after an international outcry (as well as outcry from actually civilized israelis) make a fake apology. i am sorry but israel has killed too many unarmed people in order to make this apology believable.

What I like about Israel, it's military is not now frozen while the Knesset conducts multiple inquiries.

what does that mean? you like them because they continue killing while the parliament conducts inquiries?

the NON-PEACEFUL in my estimation

you should make less estimates my friend!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I agree:

""Truman was right to insist that peace would only be realized after the "obliteration" of the Japanese war machine, just as Bush is right about "defeating" the Taliban, al Qaeda and other terrorist networks. It is, therefore, necessary that in the pursuit of real and lasting peace, Israel also be free to destroy its enemies - meaning the terrorists and, yes, their sponsors, who are at war with her, and that she do so before they obtain devastating weapons of mass destruction. ""

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist, I wonder how peaceful things really were in Gaza as 14 Israeli soldiers died. Israel can do not right in your eyes, and seemingly, the Palis no wrong.

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

first of all THIS was a peaceful demonstration! you cannot twist that fact. the israelis fired on unarmed civilians.

secondly, israel is an occupying force in gaza. if you condem the palis for killing israeli soldiers than you also have to condemn the mudjahedin for fighting against the soviets in afghansitan, the french resistance against the germans, the american resistance against the british etc. - are you willing to do that?

lastly, my standpoint is that all killings have to be condemned. so has to be the occupation of a foreign territory for the purpose of annexing it!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

"What about people who drop bombs and blow them up due to incompetence, carelessness or just lack of common bloody sense? Are they terrorists too then Yeru?" You mean like the RAF Realist, Once again, the difference is that the Palastinians target CIVILIANS. That is not 'noble', that is terrorism. If they went around bombing the Isreali Army or other MILITARY targets then I would accept their 'war'. Blowing up Discos, Bars, Schools, and Buses is and all was will be the work of Cowards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit