Wasn't Saddam ousted for doing precisely this sort of thing?

by Simon 398 Replies latest social current

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

The average Palestinian is not doing this
    Lucky us ...
  • Xena
    Xena

I'm not a marytr or zealot realist. However if I did decide to kill someone it certainly wouldn't be by strapping a bomb on myself and exploding in a crowd of innocent people.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Rem : The Palestinian Authority should just declare war on Israel if conditions are so bad... oh yeah, it's not the Palistinian Authority doing this so I guess things aren't really that bad (though they turn a blind eye, can't control it, and even encourage it). These are irrational people blinded by religious hatred - there is no excuse for their sick actions.

make war ? Palestinian against Israel ? ... whith WHAT ? ... Please ... yes they are fanatics (not sur it is a choice for those who lost too much already and just can't stand it ... you know ...)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Maybe if you have loste, your father, mother, daughter ... and so one it goes to your mind at the end you know

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

sorry but here the hypocrisy starts. the allies used carpet bombing of cities not aiming at industrial or military targets

No, the hypocrisy is that your conviently forget to mention that it was the Axis who started the war first. I guess you forgot about the whole German invasion thing, the conquoring of Europe, the attack on Russia, the Japanese domination of Asia, Pearl Harbor, etc.etc..etc.. You also fail to mention such things as the Germans carpet bombing cities not aiming at industrail or military targets such as London and Lenningrad nor do you mention the V rockets, the Holocaust, German and Japanese attrocities commited against Civilians, Japanese Biological Warfare, German medical experiments, etc..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc..etc...

Its always "oh the west was evil"

So please throw in your "the Americans dropped the bomb" arguement so then I can reply that the GERMANS were already working on one and the Japanese were planning on launching a Biological Warfare attack against the West Coast.

You just hate the Jews.

• rem
    rem

French,

Perhaps you are not understanding my point. People don't just strap bombs to themselves and kill innocent people because their land was stolen and their family were killed. They are doing this because they are being recruited by hateful, anti-semetic religious zealots.

Probably the majority of the people strapping bombs to themselves have not been directly impacted in that manner. In fact, it was shown that the terrorist groups actually recruited a mentally retarded boy.

Sure I could see this happening once or twice a decade if the terrorist groups weren't brainwashing the people. The people heading these groups need to be destroyed.

rem

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Maybe if you have loste, your father, mother, daughter ... and so one it goes to your mind at the end you know

Funny, 6 Million Jews were butchered in the Holocaust and yet you dont see any Jews strapping bombs to themsevles and blowing up civilians. I dont see any Russians strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up Germans for past WWII horrors. Even the Japanese restricted their suicide attacks to MILITARY targets.

Its ONLY Muslims who do such cowardly things.

• Realist
    Realist

rem,

No it's not - that's a load of shit.

what is not? what other way of retaliation do they have? and usually its adults not children who blow themselfs up (have you a link that shows how many kids were used...ad hoc i cannot recall such an incident).

no question they are fanatics....but the question is what made them fanatics? imo its lack of education, poverty, mistreatment, killing and destruction together with a corrupt leadership.

if i loose everything (as the poeple in the refugee camps in gaza) and experience mistreatment on a daily basis than i don't know how i would react.

xena,

with all due respect i doubt you would care about killing their civilians. i assume i would probably not loose too much sleep about dead enemy civilians.

crazy,

a) germany declared war on poland not on the west.

b) russia was ready to attack germany. hitler was just quicker by two weeks.

c) you mean the Japanese domination of Asia vs. the US dominatoin of the american continent, carribean, phillipines etc.?

d) pearl habor was welcomed by the US gov. It was an economical war after all.

e) the Germans carpet bombing cities: germany did not carpet bomb london. stalingrad and leningrad were cities that did not surrender (similar to berlin). the consequence was of course the shelling of the cities.

f) the V in V rocket stands for vergeltung = retaliation. it caused minimal damage compared to the US / british bombings.

g) German attrocities commited against Civilians: which are?

h) the Holocaust: yes this is equivalent of what the allies did.

i) You just hate the Jews. LOL and you just hate the arabs! bahhh

• rem
    rem

>> what is not? what other way of retaliation do they have? and usually its adults not children who blow themselfs up (have you a link that shows how many kids were used...ad hoc i cannot recall such an incident).

They can go after legitimate millitary targets like civilized and moral people have been doing for ages. There was a recent incident where a retarded child was caught with a suicide belt at a checkpoint. It was pretty clear he didn't really know what he was doing.

>> no question they are fanatics....but the question is what made them fanatics? imo its lack of education, poverty, mistreatment, killing and destruction together with a corrupt leadership.

No, people in these situations have managed to act morally. I believe it is their radical Islamic religion and hate of the Jews that drives this. Did the Jews blow up European civillians randomly when they were oppressed. Are the Jews just better people than the Palestinians? I don't think so.

>> if i loose everything (as the poeple in the refugee camps in gaza) and experience mistreatment on a daily basis than i don't know how i would react.

Chances are you would act humanly... only if you were brainwashed into thinking the enemy (infidel) was sub-human and not fit to live on earth would you go to such extremes. And even then, hopefully you wouldn't recruit a retarded boy to do your killing like a sick coward.

rem

• Realist
    Realist

rem,

They can go after legitimate millitary targets like civilized and moral people have been doing for ages. There was a recent incident where a retarded child was caught with a suicide belt at a checkpoint. It was pretty clear he didn't really know what he was doing.

sad truth is that the 'civilized' people have killed, raped etc. the civilians.

i had missed this incident with the child. that is indeed horrible.

I believe it is their radical Islamic religion and hate of the Jews that drives this. Did the Jews blow up European civillians randomly when they were oppressed. Are the Jews just better people than the Palestinians? I don't think so.

i think the jews had simply no equipment and leadership that could have allowed them to use terror. during WWII jews were however quite active in the resistance against the german troops in russia. difference was there were no german civilists in the occupied areas that could have been blown up. and i do not want to blame them for shooting german troops in the back etc.

Chances are you would act humanly... only if you were brainwashed into thinking the enemy (infidel) was sub-human and not fit to live on earth would you go to such extremes. And even then, hopefully you wouldn't recruit a retarded boy to do your killing like a sick coward.

if i would act humanely it would most likely be caused by education, and perhaps a lower adrenalin level

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit