Most hated WT publication

by Nosferatu 86 Replies latest jw friends

• rosemary
    rosemary

I'm just reading through some of the old soups on here....some catch my eye...and so did this one...i wasn't a member when this one came out.....

But can i say the "best WT publications are the ones that got thrown out".....in other words....i liked them more when i had the satifaction of chucking them in the bin....(trash can.....i think you say in the USA)....i also enjoyed ripping up my bible lessons.....

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Right on Nina

That damn days text thing was awful

Dismembered

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Revelation. Didn't we study that like three times? I conducted it once or twice myself. AHHHHHHHHH

• searcher
    searcher

I have a copy of the Revelation book that has its cover stuck on upside down, (maybe its for the JW equivalent of a Black Mass?

BTW, its even more confusing when you read it upside down and from back to front

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

The 'Revelation Climax' book and the new 'Proclaimers' books both deeply scarred my tender psyche. The Revelation book for being the most circularly drempt up pile of shit ever forced on innocent minds since the prior Revelation book, and the Proclaimers book for claiming to be a candid look at JW history but turning out to be a whitewashed glossed over heap of lies and ommisions.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

There should be some type of law about fudicary duty that religion has to children,,and they should not be put to such mental torture.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Daniel book... Mindboggling bull craporama....

J

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

Day's Text - because half the time the comments had nothing to do with the scripture, and I always thought it was my fault for just not getting it!

Great Teacher book - I never read a single story in that book, the cheap paper and black and white pictures were terrible.

Revelation book - made no frickin sense, took things and twisted them and made something out of them that was never there to start with!

I did enjoy the Bible Story book and I liked the Mankind's Search for God book - read that the night we got it, amazingly, the first and only book I ever did that with by choice. Too bad I know now how inaccurate that book is, but it was more informative than most of the drivel they published.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    The other one that wasn't quite as boring, but was far more embarassing is the Revelation, It's Grand Climax. More confusing that the Book of Revalation itself.

HAHA. That's so true. It really IS more confusing than Revelation.

They should replace the word "Revelation" with "Masturbation" for the title

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

The yoof book.

I got told to study the growing into puberty bit myself as the folks were to embarassed to study it.

Was that not the book that told you what was a good sleeping position as well, I mean come on I will sleep any way I want to thanks

BM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit