Most hated WT publication

by Nosferatu 86 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I especially hated the video "The New World Society In Action" - it really gave me the creeps.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Gotta be, NWT .........errr New Way to Twist.

E

• stichione
    stichione

All of the 392 page mind-numbing skull dredging books written from Fred Franz.

• eljefe
    eljefe

The Revelation book was the worst. They made us study it 3 times almost in a row to make sure everyone understood it. Now the majority of it has changed with "new lights" especially the parts about the Beast/UN.

Everyone thought the end was very near because we had to study it so often.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I hated the Paradise Lost book for giving me nightmares, the Youth book for destroying my self-esteem, the Creation book for fooling me with its deception, the Trinity Broshure for the deceptive quoting and lies tho I knew better by then, and the wacky Revelation Climax book which was an utter waste of time on Tuesday nights. The Isaiah books are after my time; but I'm sure they are just as bad.

• Fleur
    Fleur

oh, undaunted danny, your post gave me chills. could be the story of my life.

why is it that when a small child raises their hand at the end of the bookstudy when the conductor asks 'are there any more comments before we close' and the child is called on, and says "i don't think parents should hit their children, it really hurts them.' that no one does a freaking thing????!!!!!!! if a three/four year old said that to you wouldn't you know there was something wrong?

i hated the revelation book too. pure, utter dreck, and the pictures are horrible for kids to have to see.

course, the my book of bible stories is a close second...*shudder*

fleur

• Ciara
    Ciara

As a former pioneer, my most hated had to be my Illuminators book. It made me feel horrible to know that I was in on the whole "secret" publication thing. Not to mention that pioneer school itself was drudgery.

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

The "Jehovah's Witnesses and the Divine Purpose" book. This made it look like they had discovered the truth and had

God's spirit exclusively. Like an immature 22 year old, I was so gullible and accepted the lies and distortions as truth and allowed myself to be influenced by fast-talking, shallow Bible-quoting imbeciles and promptly quit college in my 4th year of pharmacy school at the University of Cincinnati.

• AGuest
    AGuest

when pondering this question and reviewing in my mind the various publications, they ALL made me "shudder" and become slightly nauseated... equally... for one reason or another. "Wormwood," truly, one and all.

"To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion to them... is wearisome to the flesh."

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• justhuman
    justhuman

The Revelation Book...death is everywere in that book, and the pictures are scary...plus there are many subliminals

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit