Most hated WT publication

by Nosferatu 86 Replies latest jw friends

• heianderen
    heianderen

I can't remember the title, is a video directed to young JW, "how to make real friends", or something like that. It made me throw up.

_Heianderen_

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Paradise Lost/Regained book. Scared the poop out of me as a little kid.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Besides all the ones mentioned already I would add, "Pay Attention to Yourselves and all the Flock " The Elder's Manual of control.If all the doctrines and rules didn't control you , then the Elders had a rules book for every kind of offense, mostly on intimate sexual matters.

Blueblades

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Pay Attention Yourselves and all the Flock

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I can't remember the title, is a video directed to young JW, "how to make real friends",

Young People Ask: How Can I Make Real Friends?

When I was living at my parents' place, I saw that video on the bookshelf, and I figured I'd check it out. It was absolutely horrible! I've never seen such bad acting in my life.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Nos, I thought you were joking about the video. gag!

-Doodle-V

• onacruse
    onacruse

The Trinity brochure. I was so impressed by the seeming scholarship: analysis of the Greek words, textual criticism, quotations from the "early Fathers."

Funny thing, though: Upon (finally) examining some exegetical works by dispassionate experts, and actually reading the works of the Early Fathers, it became oh-so-apparent that the WTS had blatantly indulged in selective quotation and out-of-context application. For example, when I got a copy of Dana and Mantey's A Manual Grammar of the Greek New Testament, and reviewed what they said on page 140, and compared that to what the WTS purported they said--well, that was 10 years ago, and from that point on the Trinity brochure was a piece of trash.

Craig

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The big thick crappy red book - Babylon The Great Has Fallen - Gods Kingdom Rules

• Morgan
    Morgan

The Revelation book. Are they serious? Everything in the book of Revelation applies to the jw's?? Quick...I need a bucket

• Mary
    Mary
    Quick...I need a bucket

Revelation 1610: The fifth angel poured his bucket on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was in darkness; men gnawed their tongues in anguish

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit