Are Posters Deleted Forever?

by Simon 223 Replies latest forum announcements

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Thanks Simon - yes we should not argue amongst ourselves -- a divided house falls -- we can of course disagree - it is some of the abhorent policies of the WTBTS we need to be attacking not each other

• Valis
    Valis

petty anyone can read this thread and you don't have to be logged in to see it. Unless of course yer just trolling for another spanking...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Really Valis? I didn't know that - I thought once a person was deactivated - they couldn't see anything - my bad.

But, in the interest of fairness, if I must be punished, I will abide by the court's decision & take it like a woman

• Aztec
    Aztec

Damn Valis, why are you always recommending that us Northern chicks stay warm? We learned how to use heaters long ago. Should we end all of our posts with "stay cool"?

Stay cool dude,

~Aztec

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* perhaps Aztec..I just imagine you all in your igloos...hands freezing to the keyboard...having to de-ice the monitor...etc...*LOL* Oh and stay warm!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't think of it as "crawling" back Rhonda. It's meeting someone halfway. An offer has been made, but we recognize not everyone wants to come back. And that's fine. But if we reactivate every account, aren't we making the decision for them?

I truly believe JWD is not for everyone. There are other boards that fit other tastes and needs. I've invited some to post on Lamb's Roar, but it doesn't work for them. I'm okay with that, no hard feelings. But what we're trying to do is state what this board is about and invite anyone who wants to be a part of that to join. That's all.

Chris

• Aztec
    Aztec

Igloos? LOL! You Southerners are all the same....

~Aztec

• Simon
    Simon

Y'know ... I could have sworn that I posted the announcement in English!

I mustn't have thought 'cause some people seem to think we're interested in rehashing the same old arguments and think that telling us to "F*** ourselves" is going to make us see the light and the logic of their arguments. All it does it confirm that deleting some people was definitely the correct decision IMO.

We are not interested in emails like this and are not going to engage with people who just want to be abusive.

If people are interested in moving on and not rehashinhg the past though we would be happy to hear from you.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Has it stirred up more abuse, Simon?

Don't let it get you down, pal. You've gone the extra, extra mile.
    Don't let some fool let you think that the offer is all thrown back in your face.
    You've been the bigger man, in all of this

Oh, and a word of advice. Stay clear of abusive boards - they are only likely to rile ya
    Besides, we need you good and fit for this one - hehehe...

"Oh, Valis...."

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We should carefully heed the timely council presented by those taking the lead here. Let's not be found guilty of grieving the moderator's spirit.

***** Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit