Are Posters Deleted Forever?

by Simon 223 Replies latest forum announcements

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Let your reasonableness be known to all men.Php.4:5.Simon, I have found you to be such a man.

Blueblades

• mouthy
    mouthy

No Apoligies Get your coat on we are doing unassigned territory.... -------Yes Simon & Anghard your the greatest(((HUGS)

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

lol @ Mouthy, "we are doing unassigned territory" ??? so you can count your time there and back?

or taking him way out in the boonies?? hmmmmm NA, you might want to be very afraid!

Thank you Simon & Angharad, very good plan.

Joy

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I was just wondering if there is a 6 month waiting period prior to requesting reinstatement to the board .....

and .... how would we know if we have committed the "unforgiveable post?"

***** Rub a Dub

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Sounds fair.

• Simon
    Simon

Just a reminder to the original topic. The offer is to people who genuinely want to come back and make a fresh start. If people just want to rehash old issues and continue arguments then the answer will be "no" I'm afraid.

Also, if people do not want to come back then that's fine with us, it's their decisions and to be honest, in some cases, I'm glad they will chose that. From now on though they will have no one to blame but themselves and to continue rehashing the past but not make any effort to change things simply makes themselves look bitter and petty IMO.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    how would we know if we have committed the "unforgiveable post

Your computer will self-destruct, along with your credit rating and proof of existence on this planet. You didn't think Simon was taking all those fancy computer courses for his CAREER, do you?

Nina

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Personally I am leaving so I can be welcomed back. Expect my triumphant return in about 10 minutes.
  • Simon
    Simon

"I miss gitasatsangha ... if only he'd come back"

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, should I leave too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit