Public debate on how the forum is run

by Simon 79 Replies latest forum announcements

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

All right now! Whoever is posting AS Little Toe, I ask you, "Who are you and what have you done with Little Toe?!"

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

LT you of all people should know it's not the size that matters.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

OK, this thread has taken a turn for the surreal, or the silly, or something...here's the solution...send all your ideas, arguements, etc about the running of the board to me via PM and I'll tell Simon what to do...GOT IT?!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

"(LT's in a naughty mood, today - can you tell - hehehe)"

NO!!

Hey Yeru, I think you need more stuff in your avitar, its not busy enough yet!

• amac
    amac

Vive le revolucion!!!!

• Gadget
    Gadget
    (some even have fluffy edges).

• Simon
    Simon
    OK, this thread has taken a turn for the surreal, or the silly, or something...here's the solution...send all your ideas, arguements, etc about the running of the board to me via PM and I'll tell Simon what to do...GOT IT?!

And what makes you think I'll pay more attention to YOU? It's not like you have a gun or ... oh, you DO have a gun?! Ok, erm ... welcome to our newest Mod ... Yeru !!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

>backs slowly away from thread<

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    welcome to our newest Mod ... Yeru !!

That's what we need. A mod from the "goat class"

At this rate the ratio of posters to moderators is approaching 1 - 1.

• freelife
    freelife

I don't know why A holes have got to be so abrasive if someone has a problem with the way things are run don't keep coming back. Grow some sack and move od don't just pout and lament over something that you don't agree with. With anything in life there is some sort of rules. If someone is in your house and repeatedly violates your rules you would not ask them back. this is Simon's house and if you can't follow his rules you don't deserve to be here. He seems to be very kind and leanient by what i see posted here most of the time. From what i see you have to be a real Jack a$$ to be deleted. So if you screw it up ya got no one to blame but yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit