• Brummie
    Brummie
    *LOL* It would be cool if Yeru came to an Apostafest driving a tank...*LOL*

mu wa hah aha hah aha

that was too funny

Brummie

• jgnat
    jgnat

I would fly halfway around the country to see Yeru come to an apostafest in a tank. Heck, I would sell my home, buy a volkswagen camper-van and DRIVE halfway around the world to see Yeru come to an apostafest in a tank.

Heck, he owes me a beer, anyways.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    OH ! I thought this was going to be a debate on how the forum is run. DOH ! Putting away popcorn, changing channel.

Me too, I was ready for some fireworks ..... dang, I miss all of the fun. *** going to make some popcorn ***

• rem
    rem

I have some ideas on how this forum should be run... for one it should be more Linux friendly. Heck it should run on Linux/Apache instead of IIS 6.0. :)

Discuss... :P

rem

• AlanF
    AlanF

So Yeru, where are you and where is your tank? I'll be there pronto. I love tanks.

AlanF

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

All I can say is, "Damn, whatever it was, it musta been good and I missed it! (as usual)"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Tank... mmmmm... doh!!!" (Said in best Homer SImpson voice).

What is it with us guys and our toys. A tank has us all drooling.
    But then again, you know what they say you can tell from a guys locomotive device....

(hehehe, still in a funny mood, but what the heck, it's Valentine's!!!)

• Gadget
    Gadget
    A tank has us all drooling.

So which part of a tank gets you drooling then Ross..... And are you comfortable with that?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Apostofest? Tanked? Sure, if ya'll want me to get tanked at the next apostofest I'll comply...

Yeru...looking for those moderator icons to click on

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit