Public debate on how the forum is run

by Simon 79 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

Just a reminder / clarification.

I'm not interested in public debate or questioning about hwo the forum is run, especially individual decisions we make.

If you have any questions about anything or want to challenge any decision then do it via email or PM. Any posts like this made on the main board will be deleted and, if continued, will result in suspension of the account used (as happened with minimus who's account has now been reactivated)

I'm sure you will appreciate the reason for this. In the past we have explained and explained but it has become a way some people use to simply create trouble and very often they simply continue demending explanations when they don't like the one they get.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Damn... you are up early. Bet you are glad you checked the board this morning, eh?

Kansas District Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

Simon,

You're absolutley right.

I just broke one of your rules, but I think that you have enough headaches in your life, and I removed it. It's just not worth it to air out dirty laundry in public, no matter how "bad" a deal that certain ones seem to think.

In other words, everyone can slip up and freak out a bit. But we need to step back and really see the big picture here. The only person who has to deal with it is YOU.

Okay. I am acting like Uncle Tom now. Enough said.

• Englishman
    Englishman

It's quite simple, the board isn't open to discussion as to the way that it is run. If it were, it would just discuss itself endlessly to death.

That's it.

You don't like something, take it to PM. Don't do it here. It will be deleted.

Now that is really, really clear isn't it?

Excellent!

Englishman.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

We now return you to your normal programming....

• Englishman
    Englishman

Englishman.

• Sassy
    Sassy

THANK YOU..

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'm not interested in public debate or questioning about hwo the forum is run, especially individual decisions we make. Simon, are you sure you want to go down that road? It's your choice, but I think we need to discuss this publically.

If you have any questions about anything or want to challenge any decision then do it via email or PM. I don't mean to challenge your decision, but I have to in this case...are you sure about this? Any posts like this made on the main board will be deleted and, if continued, will result in suspension of the account used (as happened with minimus who's account has now been reactivated) If you're ever full of self doubt and internal conflict will you be in violation of this policy?

I'm sure you will appreciate the reason for this. In the past we have explained and explained but it has become a way some people use to simply create trouble and very often they simply continue demending explanations when they don't like the one they get. I wish you'd fill in the blanks and explain yourself on this one.

Yeru,

Hoping Minimus is back up soon, and that Simon has a sense of humour today.

(Simon, I'd be pushing it if I copied my animated friend on this one, wouldn't I?)

• avengers
    avengers

Normal Service ??

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I've often wondered if one could get serviced while on this board.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit