"The Apostates Are Infiltrating The Congregations Now"

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    The sheer self-contradiction of that statement simply boggles my mind...

Well said Neon...well said.

As to meeting attendance...like I said....9 years ago when I went to my first meeting with my soon to be wife...attendance was like 70 or 80, last year I took my step son...if there were 40 I'd be suprised.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    I talked to an elder friend of mine and he said that he doesn't understand why no one is at the meetings anymore. The congregation should be close to 80 in attendance. Now it's in the 40's! He said he keeps telling his wife that we don't serve Jehovah because of people and to not let bother you.....They just don't get it, do they??

I know!!! ... I know!!! *jumping up an' down* Another example of the False Prophet that get stoned at the gate for prophesying falsely...!!??? I'm just remembering when the wts quoted scriptures saying how full the new quick built halls would become ... Anyone else remember this...???...hehehe!!! ESTEE

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    They are slowly being infiltrated by the 'apostates' and are still amongst us. So we have to be on guard against such ones.......I wonder what will happen next.

As if "faithful dubs" need another excuse to mark and shun their own. They are already so paranoid and looking after their own salvations. If a very faithful brother who's been in for years gets sick and misses meetings they will be suspicious of him. Doesn't take much for them to be wary of you.

Okay, so I can imagine now that they will be scared to go to bathroom by themselves at the hall for fear some demonized apostate person will snag them at the john and turn them against Jehovah.

Pathetic. Weasels. This would be too funny if people weren't getting hurt by it.

Heather

• bebu
    bebu

Does anyone remember the Gary Larson "Far Side" cartoon, where two wolves have taken off their sheep masks, surrounded by a herd of "sheep" with badly-stitched wool costumes and sheep masks... and one wolf says to the other something like, "Wait a minute! Isn't there even one real sheep here?"

Wouldn't that be funny...?

bebu

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    , "Wait a minute! Isn't there even one real sheep here?"

Wouldn't that be funny...?

That is funny, Bebu. I love Far Side. We used to draw ones about the KH and JWs when I was still in. We laughed til we cried.

Actually, don't you wonder how accurate that cartoon is? It might not be far off.

Heather

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    one wolf says to the other something like, "Wait a minute! Isn't there even one real sheep here?"

ROFL!!!! Love it!!!

ESTEE

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Does anyone remember the Gary Larson "Far Side" cartoon, where two wolves have taken off their sheep masks, surrounded by a herd of "sheep" with badly-stitched wool costumes and sheep masks... and one wolf says to the other something like, "Wait a minute! Isn't there even one real sheep here?"

Sounds like the episode of Get Smart where Smart had to pretend to go bad in order to infiltrate a Kaos cell. It turned out that the original Kaos man had died and all the other cell members were CIA, FBI, Navy Intelligence, etc.

So how will Don Adams feel when it turns out that his org is all undercover apostates?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Say, Heather! I'd really love to see some of your homemade "Far Side" style cartoons of JWs and the KH - that would be great!!!!!

• bebu
    bebu

I second the idea that flyinghigh post whatever she might have of KH Far Sides... Called, This Side of Paradise?

Hope you have something around, Heather.

bebu

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Uh oh... what is that crazy bruce_jw up to now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit