"The Apostates Are Infiltrating The Congregations Now"

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

shamus what makes you think I need you to tell me what to do? Take a hike. And spare me any sad stories about what avishai has been through, that's just another pathetic excuse for self indulgence.

• shamus
    shamus

You post it on the board, porky, I have a right to make a comment. If YOU can't handle it, then YOU take a hike.

Frankly, I'll say whatever I dammed well please. Only I try to not put anyone down, easier said than done.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

You chose to involve yourself in this which just categorizes you as another ignorant jack ass. Done with you dude.

• minimus
    minimus

Boyz, Boyz----Calm down! Now let's get back to exposing the truth about the "truth".

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Hey man, I didn't start this. I'm quite happy to post topically if people will just leave me alone.

• minimus
    minimus

Then Pork Chop, you're gonna have to take the JWD APOSTATE OATH.

• outnfree
    outnfree

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/64730/998784/post.ashx#998784

This was my response to mann377's posting of an article from the Feb15 WT. How about we make whenever this article's study date is our "ApostoSunday?"

Who can tell us exactly which Sunday that would be?

out

• minimus
    minimus

JWs regularly use this expression: "THE apostates". They believe it's 1 big organization just like the "truth".

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

What oath is that Minimus?

• minimus
    minimus

That you must always be loyal to JWD and me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit