"The Apostates Are Infiltrating The Congregations Now"

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

btt

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

This would require a massive restructuring of human intelligence. I can't believe that the org will ever fall. People are too needy of a brutal fascist regime.

CZAR

• bebu
    bebu

I think the WT WILL fall, but very likely will be replaced. The vacuum it creates will be filled, if not by another fascist religion, by an ideology that people believe in religiously.

The "glory days" of the WT are definitely behind them. Their days are numbered.

bebu

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

A source of mine told me that the CO admonished his congregation because they have 40% irregular in field service. Some are defying counsel because they find no answers at the KH. Of course, this is one isolated incident. I'm sure there are plenty of other congregations that are exploding at the seams with new converts.

I was out driving on Saturday morning and passed by a Seventh Day Adventist church and was surprised by all the traffic in front of that church. Everyone was getting ready for their church service and looked very dedicated and involved. I wonder if they know that they don't have the 'truth'. I wonder if they realize that the 'truth' is reserved for only one religion. Do they realize that it isn't them? Doh!

• avishai
    avishai
    little witch I don't think you understand English. I'm not talking about consolidation. And, I'm definitely talking about the suburbs.

TrollChop, I don't think you take the atrocities your religion has committed seriously. Or the facts that your beloved JW's on average lose 75% of their young congregants.

• shamus
    shamus

Could we be seeing the fall of the WTBTS????

I would love to think so... it seems that even the die-hardest apologists defy the borganization and post here... look at porky chop! Look at all the other apologists who add to this hypothesis!

The borganization is in some serious serious trouble, and time is killing it. The world is growing at an exponential rate (sp) and yet they lag behind; why? People are getting smart and seeing through they're crap easily.

It's really nice to see threads like this. It makes me hope that one day the organization will be very small and splintered into weirdo groups that can do whatever they want to to those whom wish to be fleeced.

• minimus
    minimus

The worst thing that is happening to the Jehovah's Witness religion is their internal disintegration. They are dying from inside a slow, agonizing death. The religion will always exist but it has proven itself to be fake. It is made up of fake hours, fake statistics, fake publishers and half-hearted "lovers of truth". The religion is a "legend in its own mind".

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Minimus, those words are music to my ears.

By the way, where's Maximus?? Did we lose him?

• minimus
    minimus

Maximus has left the building..... Some say he couldn't take the personalities of this board and some people's constant bickering. It's been said that he is ill and can't post, too. He was one of the best posters EVER on this board. He is missed.

• Room 215
    Room 215

In my experience, ``apostates" are far less interested in ``infiltration" than in distancing themselves-- and their captive loved ones-- from this bankrupt religion, as far as they can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit