"The Apostates Are Infiltrating The Congregations Now"

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Minimus, that is very interesting! Maybe one day all the kingdom halls will close for good! Wouldn't that be sweet!

• Nocturne
    Nocturne
    There are Witnesses that are on the internet reading apostate things but are still members of the congregation.

Guilty as charged . When i used to be a good JW, I always wondered how easily it would be for apostate to infiltrate the congregation, and how they could go easily undetected by the rest of the congregation. I wonder how many there are in the congregations?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hm, I guess that scared Sword of Jah off the board!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I remember a few years back there was a husband and wife team of "apostates" who would show up at the meetings. Apparently they'd been DF'd for decades............I remember the elder I worked for telling me how the husband showed up at the committee meeting with a taperecorder........I was duly horrified at the time.........now, I laugh and think of how smart he was! But, the problem was these two did have some emotional problems or something............the husband used to make his kids go out and eat worms off the lawn, telling them that that might be all they had to eat at Armaggeddon............I remember them coming to the meeting and standing and singing loudly with the rest of the congregation..............he was the one who you may have heard about, he took the State of New Hampshire to court, because he wanted the "live free or die" logo off his license plate............like I said there was a healthy slice of fruitcake on each of their plates!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I've often thought of going to the KH in a short skirt and making sure they can see my tatty, but, my cojones aren't quite big enough yet..................

• avishai
    avishai
    I've often thought of going to the KH in a short skirt and making sure they can see my tatty, but, my cojones aren't quite big enough yet..................

Ya know, you could always post the pic of you in a short skirt HERE to bolster your courage!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sunny

see my tatty, but, my cojones aren't quite big enough yet

Tat is fine. I gots reservations about the cojones

SS

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

The sheer self-contradiction of that statement simply boggles my mind... I'm wondering if I might have known you, Sunnygal? I was associated with congregations in western and central Massachusetts from the late 60's to the middle 90's. And a number of my friends were from NH and VT.

• minimus
    minimus

Sunnygal, I heard those people were never Witnesses.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

When I first was a JW meeting attendence was usually over 100% - because they counted children and visitors too. When I left it was closer to 70%. The internet's a great way for them to find out what the cult is really all about. It worked for me.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit