"The Apostates Are Infiltrating The Congregations Now"

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

You're hilarious, Minimus. What a kick.

• minimus
    minimus

You "Seeit"........And some people think I take myself too seriously!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am convinced that there are many in the congregation that visit this site. While I am no longer a publisher I attend a few meetings and am considered an apostate; I am a regular visitor to this site.

I would love to talk to my fellow r&f about this site. But how can I start a conversation without exposing myself as a JWD member? I would like to propose that we develop some sort of no descript code word that we can insert into our post-meeting conversations . The code word need to be so non-descript that a non JWD won't notice but such that if we are talking to a fellow JWD member we will both know.

Any suggestions?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

How about "olive loaf." Innocuous enough.

CG

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Too funny!! Sounds like my Mom. I tell her it's too late- Rutherford was the first Apostate, and it's been downhill ever since. 2 Thes 2:3-5, which speaks of the sign of apostacy and the man of lawlessness, defines these as the one(s) who sits himself in the seat of God. I can think of no better definition to describe ALL religions, which require putting one's faith in a man made organiztion, and its doctrines, interpretations, and opinions, rather than putting one's faith in God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit