Why Do People Oppose Jehovah's Witnesses?

by BlackSpirit 131 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, BlackSpirit is definitely getting his time in this week.

I wonder... is he a regular or auxiliary pioneer?

• sir82
    sir82

Why?

Probably because they are tired of being sanctimoniously preached at.

If you want to draw people to your God / organization, draw them by demonstrating love - you know, like Jesus said (John 13:35).

JWs are among the worst religious organizations for demonstrating love that I have ever encountered.

Come back when you can point to acts of love that are not tied to sanctimonious preaching.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Is he just copying and pasting Watchtower articles? His responses have nothing to do with what we post... He's kinda like Ask Jeeves, you never really get a response to your question, just results that are vaguely related.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    JP - is he just copying and pasting Watchtower articles?

Yes. One of the pasted responses was from the OD book.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    Haha, Lord. Just kinda confirms what we've been saying: no original thoughts.
  • MightyV8
    MightyV8

In this thread, so far BS has drummed up 42 RVs

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

And 11 hours of field service, pretty successful day if you ask me.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

First: I need solid, concrete, unassailable, objective evidence that a God exists.

Second: I need solid, concrete, unassailble, objective evidence that the Bible is the infallible divine word of that God.

When you come back to me with the above, I'll tell you what my third requirement is.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Our heart conditions are reflected in these posts. It's almost as if some were waiting for something like this to be posted. You can see the vulture angrily hovering, looking down to tear the rabbit in pieces.

Didn't your god create vultures to tear up rabbits?

Jehovah knows where I am, if the best he can send me is you then he's more incompetent than i thought.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I'll second that pale.emperor. God can stop by my place anytime, I'll brew us a pot of coffee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit