Why Do People Oppose Jehovah's Witnesses?

by BlackSpirit 131 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Col 1:16 adds the word "other" in your man made bible called the New world translation 4 times. Even your previous bibles had the word "other" in parenthesis. If you believe Rev 22:18, the translators of your bible are guilty of adding this word, even if it is just one word, they are guilty. Even their Kingdom Interleaner book does not have "other". This alone should condem this organization if you truly a truth seeker, but so many have been hoodwinked by them.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWs aren't loyal and adherent to Jesus Christ, but they are loyal and adherent to sinful men running their own publishing house.

JWS are slaves to corrupt commercialized false prophets ........ simple

1 John 4:1 ......

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
  • john.prestor
    john.prestor

BlackSpirit, it's meaningless to say that your "leader is the Christ." You know, and we know, that Jehovah's Witnesses as an organization listens to the Governing Body first and foremost. This isn't anything extraordinary in and of itself: many other Christian groups also claim to follow Jesus and yet also listen to human leaders. What makes it extraordinary is that Jehovah's Witnesses deny evident reality: you do have human leaders, of course you do, every human enterprise does. When you deny something so obvious it makes us wonder why you're denying this and what it accomplishes.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Black Spirit

Not only is Christ not your leader but also the Bible is not the authority for your faith. Your faith is in men who claim to speak for God.

The proof of that is the fact that the Bible cannot change your thinking about ANY doctrine. Only men can change your thinking on doctrine. If I said to you that I believe whatever a certain scholar teaches about the Bible...is my faith in the Bible or in the scholar. Your faith is in men and that is why many JWs have suffered physical, emotional, educational, financial and spiritual injury needlessly and continue to do so as man-made commands are taught as if they originated with God and scripture.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well said Vanderhoven7

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The clue is in the name "Black Spirit"

CTBT = Counting time by trolling.

• SAHS
    SAHS

Actually, I’m glad that this JW apologist, “BlackSpirit,” posted on here. It’s really an indictment of his religion fundamentalist sect, as well as a reinforcement of the complete lack of proof or logic of his WT stance. (The WT has an absolutely 100% failure rate for predictions and justification as its sole mouthpiece for an Almighty God.) Though, I know, it’s redundant, “BlackSpirit” has succeeded only in providing more iteration of the logical imperative of atheism.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

I agree SAHS

I have asked before [and have yet to have a legit answer],

What fruits have the JWs ever produced?..Do not say 'going door to door restoring Gods name' or any such nonsense because that is not fruit, but works. What fruit does the works produce?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWs works are acts of preaching a tainted commercialized Gospel, so even then they are nowhere near of being approved by god.

The activity of the Watchtower Corporation was always a sin, people who got lured into this religious publishing house were being servitude to men and their inherent sinful ways.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Can I just say blackspiritagain people oppose all sorts of religions for all sorts of reasons.

I myself oppose a few, including Islam.

Jehovahs Witnesses are not special or different ...they are just another religion like so many others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit