Why Do People Oppose Jehovah's Witnesses?

by BlackSpirit 131 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Copy paste from watchtower propaganda? Strewth, how boring.

Trolling? I think you need to give up.

Image result for head in hands

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Lots of religions are hated. Based on your reasoning, there are many religions that are Christ's friends.

In regards to the JWs, most people just don't give a proverbial "rat's ass" about this meaningless religion.

• TD
    TD

The inference....is that Jehovah's Witnesses are opposed because they actually have God's and Christ's endorsement and approval.

So the key to Divine approval is simply being obnoxious? Who knew?

Newsflash, genius....

Jehovah's Witnesses are opposed because of the human suffering they cause.

I can elaborate (All of us can) but I doubt very much if you'll be back

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'll repeat my question (not that I'm all that engaged in this copy paste watchtower propaganda fest)...sigh....

Can define 'opposed' and give credible and current evidence where this happens, please?

Not quotes from JW publications.

I await your response. ...and I'm holding my breath.

• blownaway
    blownaway

If one wants to be in a cult its their choice, but what we oppose is the two witness rule, protecting pedophiles, Shunning that breaks up family's, Blood bull shit that kills people, anti education and association with non JWs that cause their people to not get good jobs and have nothing at retirement. The cult protects this BS. So as long as they do we will oppose.

• BlackSpirit
    BlackSpirit

“They went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us.”​ - 1 John 2:19

Our heart conditions are reflected in these posts. It's almost as if some were waiting for something like this to be posted. You can see the vulture angrily hovering, looking down to tear the rabbit in pieces.

Many critics of Jehovah's Witnesses including the disassociated and disfellowshipped should remember that this Christian organization is all about worshipping the father, Jehovah in spirit and truth. - (John 4:23). This form of worship is based on love for God and faith in Him. A worship based on the truth of God's word, the bible.

The motive behind this post is not to start a debate or stir discord. The motive behind this post is to stir discord in the spirit of the lonely, depressed and tired soul. I'm glad you're reading this. Jehovah loves you. He is your father. He forgives freely. "Every sort of sin will be forgiven" - (Matthew 12:31). Our awesome God is described using beautiful words at Psalms 103:8-10.

Jehovah is calling you. "Come, now, and let us set matters straight between us", says Jehovah. "Though your sins are like scarlet, They will be made as white as snow; Though they are as red as crimson cloth, They will become like wool." - Isaiah 1:18

This is not about me. This is about God's invitation. Thank you. May our dear God bless you all.

• humbled
    humbled

Yuck

• MightyV8
    MightyV8
    Jehovah loves you. He is your father. He forgives freely. "Every sort of sin will be forgiven" - (Matthew 12:31). Our awesome God is described using beautiful words at Psalms 103:8-10.

WRONG

you forgot to quote the unforgivable sin somewhere that bible you are cherry picking from is a scripture saying

"sinning against the holy spirit is unforgivable" and we know this is saying anything against the GB

Read your bible properly you will find a genocidal murdering prick you call Jehovah

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I don't care for Jehovah's Witnesses because they are arrogant (condemning other faiths, higher education, the UN, etc. in often rather vicious terms), surveil and harshly discipline their members, deceive or at the very least withhold information from new and potential members, etc. They have no proof for their claims and, like many other religions, are persecuted, which proves nothing in and of itself.

God is inviting us through you? Sounds like the height of narcissism. Think for yourself and live your own life.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    This is not about me.

Jolly hockey sticks old bean.

This is about God's invitation.

I have no evidence to believe a god exists.

Thank you. May our dear God bless you all.

Spoken like a true governing body member. I only hope you're sincere. Try JWTalk?

When there is evidence god exists, we'll find out which god it is out of all the thousands of possible gods she, they, he is. I'm hoping it's Odin, he's awesome.

If it's the god of the bible then, oh, no! He never once condemned slavery, not even in the new testament. He is not a loving god, he is a moral monster.

PS. You might want to research outside of watchtower dogma. You'd be surprised what you find.

Here's a start. What is a 'hovah spirit'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit