Possible Apostates here on JWD

by FlyingHighNow 106 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Shamus (deleted)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    well at least we are not filthy apostates

Hey, HEY, HEY!!! I take a bath EVERY day!!!

Nina

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sh*t! Tell me it isn't so!!!!

(Frannie - that was a baaad play on phonetics - LOL)

• Frannie Banannie
  • freelife
    freelife

I am sorry but i have to admit i am an apostate. Sorry i was a little late on my post here but i was still sacraficing a young JW virgin. All hail the power of NATAS!!!!!

Freelife

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    "well at least we are not filthy apostates". wow, hate really runs deep.

Wednesday, did that bother you when they said this?

and I snuck in his moderators bookbag while he was passed out on the couch from drinking a 5th of Jack Daniels, and I saw the names! ......Gumby

Excellent espionage oh, green one. Good thinking to wait until he was drunk and passed out to go for the names. How ever did you think of looking in his moderator's bookbag? I would have never thought of that in a couple of weeks. So what will you do with the info now that you have it?

I hope Minimus does get deleted... LOL! I'll go before him. I'm apostate apostate in an apostate religious apostasy. Too much apostasy here... I need to be deleted. Apostate.

I don't know, Shamus, without Minimus, who would ask all the questions? And well, I'd miss you, lil Bert. I think we all might make exceptions for you and Mini.

"a pause to see"

Frannie, I am either so dense or overworked and underslept that it took me ten minutes to get this. What a good one.

Sh*t! Tell me it isn't so!!!! ....Little Toe

LT, I'd like to tickle your ears and tell you, "Fear not my Scottish friend, it's all a lie, there are no apostates on JWD, but it's a sin to tickle someone's ears. Sit down. Are you sitting down?Okay, It's TRUE. It is so. Sorry, but it just is.

Hey, HEY, HEY!!! I take a bath EVERY day!!!....Nina

Nina, I am relieved to know that our JWD apostates are at least well groomed. Since you bathe daily, that must mean you still have some "truth" in your heart so I am not going to turn you in. But watch out for Gumby: he's got a list. He may even have it on microfilm.

Heather

• wednesday
    wednesday
    "well at least we are not filthy apostates". wow, hate really runs deep.

Wednesday, did that bother you when they said this

well it bugged me that this person, an extremely intelligent person, with a lot of inside knowledge about the org, still sees people as "filthy apostates". This person has been hurt really bad, and yet they cannot understand why people leave the org and turn against it. I always knew that where there was smoke there was fire. I knew all those people could not just be bad persons, I wanted to know why they left. i knew i had been hurt badly and i knew i couldn't be the only one. And they wonder why we are bitter?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    well it bugged me that this person, an extremely intelligent person, with a lot of inside knowledge about the org, still sees people as "filthy apostates".

Wednesday,

That is certainly a very strong way to say apostate. Like you say, sometimes some of the most harmed, most intelligent people are the ones who cling hardest to the org. My sister is one of them. What a sad shame.

Heather

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    snuck in his moderators bookbag

Ah HAH!!! Damn!!! Moderators are the same as elders!!! I knew it!!! So mods have files on us, too ...?

*runs screaming outta here*

ESTEE

• shamus
    shamus

Awww... what did Gumby say? Now I'm sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit