Possible Apostates here on JWD

by FlyingHighNow 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I've never been a dub, but I have several suspects.... I'm expecting some vital information shortly....when it is verified, I will let you know.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've never been a dub, but I have several suspects.... I'm expecting some vital information shortly....when it is verified, I will let you know.

Double Edge,

Keep up a brave front and keep us posted. We are praying for you. In this case Jehovah will listen to you.

Heather

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Keep up a brave front and keep us posted. We are praying for you. In this case Jehovah will listen to you.

Thank God, oops, I mean Jehovah.... over and out, roger/wilco, okey / dokey...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I don't mean to scare the pants off you fellow JWD members but it's been brought to the administration's attention that there may be apostates lurking on JWD, too.
    JESUS FOTHER MUCKING CHRIST! How could this happpen to us!?!?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    JESUS FOTHER MUCKING CHRIST! How could this happpen to us!?!? Nathan N

I know, Nathan, I'm shaking my head. And Simon was so careful and he just made that new security thingie and we all pray so hard for protection and everything.

I'm scared to go to bed now because the lurking apostates on JWD might have opened the way for Demons to get into my apartment and my bed even. I mean I am shaking in my PJs. What on earth or in heaven are we going to do?

Heather

• shamus
    shamus

This thread is hilarious!

Nathan, you're too much!

We do need to turn these bastards in so we can be allmighty and beautific in Satan's honor, LOL! We need to be just as evil as we can!

I broke the rules once here... I need to be deleted too. You too, Nathan. You broke the rules, LOL!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'd delete myslf, Shamus, if I wasn't so incorrigibly evil!

• Valis
    Valis

Well, my door is always open so any of you demonic influences want to pay a visit please do...well if kate is coming she could leave onanism at home, but otherwise...*LOL*....eheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Demonic Host W/ The Most" class

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    We need to be just as evil as we can!

I broke the rules once here... I need to be deleted too. ,,,,,,,,>Shamus

Noooo, Shamus, not my little Bert. Tell me you are momentarily possessed, pleeeeeassse. We're going to cry 96 tears.

Heather

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, I can't be sure, but . . . I think I saw Valis in a suit and tie going into a Kingdom Hall last week!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit