Possible Apostates here on JWD

by FlyingHighNow 106 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    About a week ago it was brought to administrations attention that there may be apostates lurking on our board, as a precautionary measure we deleted 107 members who had never posted since they joined. This morning sadly enough our attention was again directed to a possible apostate within our midst.

I don't mean to scare the pants off you fellow JWD members but it's been brought to the administration's attention that there may be apostates lurking on JWD, too.

I know this is shocking news. And it's the worst we can fear about internet dangers. I suggest we all need to think very hard about our fellow posters and turn any suspicious names over to Simon. After much pondering, you may even have to turn yourself in.

But above all means, get on your knees right now and petition Jehovah to reveal these evil apostates before they lure us all away from the organization! Pray for Jah to give Simon holy spirit so he might discern who these apostates are.

Heather......>going to pray and ponder right now.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Well it isn't me cos I wasn't babtised.

Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well Heather...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Great stuff Maverick

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well it isn't me cos I wasn't babtised.

Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah

Well. Blacksheep then phewwww, you are safe but I'm going to use caution when reading your posts and prayerfully consider what you say.

Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well Heather...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Great stuff Maverick

Mav, do you know who they are?? Can you share?? You'll make the angels happy when you tell.

Heather

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

As the country boy said to the Judge, "I reckon I'm guilty" Bug

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Nooooooooo! Tell me it ain't soooo, Bug!!

Heather

• mpatrick
    mpatrick
    I don't mean to scare the pants off you fellow JWD members but it's been brought to the administration's attention that there may be apostates lurking on JWD, too.

where? I haven't seen any!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

You and me both Bug.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    where? I haven't seen any!

This makes me feel momentarily better.

Heather

Edit: Woops! Spoke too soon.

You and me both Bug......>Slip