by FlyingHighNow 106 Replies latest jw friends

• searcher
    searcher

and what love might that be????

You never saw the love?

Now that surprises me.

• Sassy
    Sassy

well you are either being sarcastic......

or .............

• Mac
    Mac

"We can't go on together....

with suspicious minds...."

Thank you very much!

mac has left the building

• searcher
    searcher

Just funning Sassy

• Xandria
    Xandria

Um (looks innocently) what's an apostate ????

X.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You people have far to much time on your hands.

What Searcher said.

Sassy, see you at the meeting later, relax, I'll show where the real love is.

<<<ducking for cover>>> and hiding my apostate a$$ Lady Lee
    Lady Lee, I'm so shocked. I don't know what to say. But, but....
    "We can't go on together.... with suspicious minds...." Thank you very much! mac has left the building

Mac, you better not be saying this because you are one of them. It might just be too much for me to bear. I have to work today for Christsake. I don't want to have to come home early or something.

Xandria, you sweet innocent child. I can't explain now because I must get ready for work, er I mean the meeting. Please, someone explain to this dear child what an apostate is.

I hope everyone will put on your thinking caps this Sunday and help us out these apostates. I have been asleep so I haven't been able to help out any...but I did dream about it! I'll be back later! Hold down the fort. Keep up the fine fight.

Heather

• wednesday
    wednesday

u know i talked to an old jws friend recently and they have been out for a long time, but thinking of going back. we discussed al the problems with the org,and finally they said"well at least we are not filthy apostates".

wow, hate really runs deep.

]

• gumby
    gumby

You guys wanna know who the REAL apostates are on this board?

I was over to Craig's house (onacruise), and I snuck in his moderators bookbag while he was passed out on the couch from drinking a 5th of Jack Daniels, and I saw the names! I know who they are. I can't say much more or he'll know I was snoopin around his office.

I can give you a hint though. One of the names I saw started with a M-i-n..... and he's a male, and looks like a red jumping M&M. Thta's all I can say for now. I guess this fella is one dangerous bad-ass around these parts and he's gonna get the ax soon!

Gumby

• shamus
    shamus

I hope Minimus does get deleted... LOL! I'll go before him. I'm apostate apostate in an apostate religious apostasy. Too much apostasy here... I need to be deleted.

Apostate.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Xandria, I can answer that....it's someone who's taken "a pause to see"

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit