Possible Apostates here on JWD

by FlyingHighNow 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

If anyone can get a hit on who these apostates are, give me a hint ok, I'll poke them in their glassy eyes.

Brummie

• Valis
    Valis
    If anyone can get a hit on who these apostates are, give me a hint ok, I'll poke them in their glassy eyes.

Brummie

So he's turned his back on us at last..

• Brummie
    Brummie

Does my butt look big in that?

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's valis @ 13?! Interesting. You can already see the wickedness. Observe the crooked smile, the glasses almost hiding the evil in his shifty eyes. I bet he was allready a veteran masterbater at that time.

S

• onacruse
    onacruse

Satanus:

masterbater

That's mastubater, you idiot!

LOLOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Craig

You mean to say that i've had it wrong all these yrs?

S

• onacruse
    onacruse

S, ask Trav..he's the resident exspurt on such matters.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    My god, you must be as myopic as a gopher!!!

Actually, come to think of it, I do wear triple prescription progressive lenses. But...and it's a big BUT, I can see 20/20 with them.

Satanus:
    masterbater

That's mastubater, you idiot! LOLOL

Craig,

I think you forgot a letter there: masturbator. Don't feel bad, I spelled it wrong for years, too.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I have an idea about what you could do with that torch.

Really and for true? Do tell...

J

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    About a week ago it was brought to administrations attention that there may be apostates lurking on our board, as a precautionary measure we deleted 107 members who had never posted since they joined. This morning sadly enough our attention was again directed to a possible apostate within our midst.

Shame flying high shame - you posted this without saying where the quote is from.

You should at least make something up .. like you got it from the head of an OXford University.

keeping up theocratic standards and posting on all the JW forums I can find,

uncle massdebater bruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit