Possible Apostates here on JWD

by FlyingHighNow 106 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm sending this back to the top since it's still funny. Please newbies, don't be skeerd. It's all just joking.

B T T T

• onacruse
    onacruse

Valis:

Well, my door is always open so any of you demonic influences want to pay a visit please do...well if kate is coming she could leave onanism at home, but otherwise...*LOL*....eheh

And now the other shoe drops: Not only are there apostates on this board, but (holding up my fingers in a crucifix) there are also onanizers on this board.

What's the world coming to?

Craig (of the "LOL @ FHN" class)

• gumby
    gumby

Poor Craig.....the bastards mind is so gone he doesn't even realise this thread is a year old and he still thinks Valis speaks about him.

Gumby

• onacruse
    onacruse

gumbyed-up-brains:

Poor Craig.....the bastards mind is so gone he doesn't even realise this thread is a year old and he still thinks Valis speaks about him.

Trav has been calling me "onanism" since the first month after I joined this board...and I think you joined him in that on the second month.

You're all bastards, every one of you!!!

roflmao

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Thanks, FlyingHigh!

Whew ! I was just a little green a year ago when I made those comments above, wasn't I ? I was very nervous about being here..after all Big Brother, the WTS said "NO!" Verbotten !

Reading this will sure make me think twice when replying to 'Newbies'. The nicest thing I saw was how warm and patient you all were with me. I was kinda abrasive. And I got back understanding...y'all had all been there...you knew.

Thanks for bringing this bttt

~ Jedi Master Rabbit ~

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Whew ! I was just a little green a year ago when I made those comments above, wasn't I ? I was very nervous about being here..after all Big Brother, the WTS said "NO!" Verbotten !

Hey, Rabbit, I was a lot greener then, too. Now, I'd probably have expressed my replies to you in a more succinct way. I just got to reading this and it still sounded very funny.

So, I guess it's been a year since Witness World shut down due to finding dirty, dastardly sneakin' apostates on their board. I made this thread to poke fun at them worrying about the apostates infiltrating their site. This is a mock thread. As if we all don't know there are more than few apostates slinking around JWD like snakes.

Flyin'

• Valis
    Valis

eh at least you guys didn't get outed by cruzanheart! I mean, did she have to show the picture of my wicked ways

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    eh at least you guys didn't get outed by cruzanheart! I mean, did she have to show the picture of my wicked ways

Was that really you, Valis?? That guy looks so nerdy. You look so hip & funky these days.

• Valis
    Valis

um ya...when I was 13 or so....I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine if that evil was allowed to continue..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Was that really you, Valis?? That guy looks so nerdy. You look so hip & funky these days.

Proving that smell isn't everything! LMAO!

*thinking none of us have really changed that much.....Valis is still waiting for me to leave Craig and come home to him, Craig is still onariffically delicious! gumby is still a bendable character, BT and cruzin' are still adorable, flyin' is still flyin high and good as ever........*

Yeah it's all good on this Apostate board!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit