Possible Apostates here on JWD

by FlyingHighNow 106 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Look I do not want to be like Jonah and cause a sinking ship so I wil confess -- it is me the apostate that is being talked about -- cos I am still "IN" - -I am really a loyal dub and I am going to find out all your identities and tell the Governing Body so they can write a watchtower article about yous all

• shamus
    shamus

You BASTARD!

Bastard, bastard, bastard!

I CAST THEE OUT!!! I CAST THEE OUT!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

shamus I wish I could say sorry but I can not -- Jehovah will see to it in his own due time that this board is kept clean -- obviously the Holy Spirit was directing the GB to appoint me to infiltrate - Simon should have spotted me a long time ago - -you wil ljust have to deal with it -- if you want to chair the JC to remove me from this board I have no problem with that

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay, first of all, I nominate Joker10 as an official apostate.

Second, why has my account been temporarily suspended until further notice? Who the hell is trying to convince Simon that I'm an apostate?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I am really a loyal dub and I am going to find out all your identities and tell the Governing Body so they can write a watchtower article about yous all

Okay, Stilla, you just confirmed my suspicians . But, well, you are still coming here so maybe you are on your way out? I am going to give in wishful thinking. Besides I don't believe you have a mean bone in your 30% apostate body and I don't think you're gonna turn us in. And watch out for Gumby, he has been to known to get exelders drunk and swipe their lists.

You BASTARD! .....Shamus

Shamus, now calm down. ( Shhhhhhhh ... now listen..... I think Stilla has potential in the apostate work. I think he can help us lure some more of the fooled away .)

Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Who the hell is trying to convince Simon that I'm an apostate?

Yeah! Here, here, have mercy on Nossy, I am a good judge of apostates and I am telling you he ain't one of them. No sirreee not our resident vampire.

Heather

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Well now this apostate posiblity has just scared the " " out of me:

• minimus
    minimus

If I get deleted, I'm going to have a big surprise for Gumby.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If I get deleted, I'm going to have a big surprise for Gumby.

Mini,

I was wondering when you were going to show up on my thread.

Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well now this apostate posiblity has just scared the " " out of me:

Singing Man,

I couldn't see the pic.

Heather

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit