California Elder Arrested

by James Jack 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wow, all these pages devoted to dealing with Fishtard....

"How many??", says Fishtard...

I guess we will all find out when Zalkin rips the Pedo Data-base from the evil clutches of the Gibbering Buddies and their pedo-protecting, pizza-gate, fishtarded sycophantic, vacuous, narrow minded, ignorant, legalistic, human trash legal advisors.

Fishtardman, it's nice to know you don't give a fuck about children. And please don't insult my intelligence by asserting otherwise. Your behavior is utterly disgusting.

Were it not for the object lesson and contrast between a sane and insane person that you provide, I would start a petition, asking that you be permanently banned from this site.

DD

( There will be no apology, or further comment from yours truly. )

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I could be wrong but seems to me that DataDog somehow believes that by disguising the statements that he posts, he can't be held responsible for what he publishes.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I honestly can't believe that Fishy hasn't been banned like Richard Oliver yet.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    DD - when Zalkin rips the Pedo Data-base from the evil clutches of the Gibbering Buddies and their pedo-protecting, pizza-gate, fishtarded sycophantic, vacuous, narrow minded, ignorant, legalistic, human trash legal advisors.

DD - I haven't heard of Zalkin since the last time. So, the fellah is still on the case?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

just continuing on a train of thought from my previous post, that stats indicate that child sexual abuse and rape is so common in the world, I'd like to know what steps are being taken to address issues to do with the well being of the victims

well there is a fascinating course at futurelearn that addresses some of the issues (maybe i ought to send a link to the GB). in this course what is commonly labelled mental illness is seen as distress and the path to well being is considered. The idea of the course team is to suggest that we need to move away from labels like mental illness because mental illness is simply on a continua of normal psychological processes!!!!

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/mental-health-and-well-being?lr=0

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    oh i dunno

OK.

• John Davis
    John Davis

I don't think anyone can think that any organization, religious or secular, will be able to have no instances of this type ever within their ranks. People join organizations with their own flaws and issues and will hide those qualities at all cost. Even this man if you take out that he is an elder, he worked for a police department as a POST credentialed dispatcher, to get hired into that position he would have had to go through a full background check and polygraph exam. He also worked with people whose job it is to investigate crimes and they didn't recognize it. Some people are just really good at hiding who they really are.

So it isn't that organizations can stop people from committing these horrible things but it is how the organizations respond to it and mitigate any further damage.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    People join organizations with their own flaws and issues and will hide those qualities at all cost.

How true and sometimes people don't have such inclinations when they join but develop them later on into the membership.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit