California Elder Arrested

by James Jack 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    about police detectives being guilty of sexual misbehavior

My link clearly shows that the detectives are not guilty of anything unless you can prove it.

Now besides targeting my link for relevevance now that I explained its purpos and besides you curiosity what is your point?

You haven't proven the cops guilty and you haven't proven the elder did anything either.

Poor Scenicvewer, all he has to offer are personal attacks but never any substance or anything interesting to the subject matter being discussed.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Flipper is not condemning the JW elder as being guiltY

Here we go again. Another WT " spirit appointed " elder molesting a minor once more. Does it ever stop ? No . Flipper

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    while stupidly standing up for his character.
    Since he's out on bail- let's hope he doesn't skip town. WT Society needs to be brought down big time.

Man hasn't been tried. I don't know if the man is guilty or not. All I'm saying is that he should be heard first.

Learn to read man.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    WT Society needs to be brought down big time.

Yes, it does, but not because of the JW elder that hasn't been tried yet. I can't find where anyone said that.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Yes, it does, but not because of the JW elder that hasn't been tried yet. I can't find where anyone said that.

Says you now after I explained the purpose of my link but since flipper had not made that clear in his post, someone could construe that he is convicting the man before a fair trial. I'm sure he knows what he means being the author of what he wrote and all, but someone else may not. One can only quote what he posted and what you posted.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Fisherman: Says you now after I explained the purpose of my link...

Hmm, I'm trying to find where you explained the purpose of your link. Could you point me to the post? A copy and paste would be fine.

...someone could construe that he [Flipper] is convicting the man before a fair trial.

Not really, not if it is actually read without an ulterior motive of finding fault. But thank you for acknoweledging that you misconstrued what was really said.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    But thank you for admitting that you misconstrued what he said.

I never said that. I just cut and pasted his post. What you posted and what he posted has been published over the internet. All I said is that he did not explain what he meant in his post about the JW elder. He is the author of his post and he is responsible for what he wrote and so are you.

Not really, not if it is actually read without an ulterior motive of finding fault.

Well, I stated that the JW elder should be heard in all fairness.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Not really, not if it is actually read without an ulterior motive of finding fault.
    Here we go again. Another WT " spirit appointed " elder molesting a minor once more. Does it ever stop ? No .

What ulterior motive does a reader have when reading this statement about the JW elder?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Fisherman: Well, I stated that the JW elder should be heard in all fairness.

So did everyone else. At least I can't find where anyone here convicted him before he had a trial.

What you said was "...someone could construe that he is convicting the man before a fair trial." That is exactly what you did, you construed it that way, and you said it as if Flipper in fact had the JW elder convicted without a trial. But now you seem to be backing down from it by saying it could be 'construed that way.' Am I misunderstanding you, are you really not backing down from your incorrect information about Flipper's post?

He is the author of his post and he is responsible for what he wrote and so are you.

And neither he nor I wrote anything improper regarding the JW elder. You know that.

All I said is that he did not explain what he meant in his post about the JW elder.

Then why were you so quick-on-the-draw to make negative assumptions about his post? Shouldn't you have waited for an explanation from him [Flipper]? You know he never shys away from explaining himself, and you know he will be back.

Oh yes, weren't you going to copy and paste the explanation of why you posted the 2 detectives article?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

fisherman

What ulterior motive does a reader have when reading this statement about the JW elder?

oh i dunno - I suppose a reader could experience moral panic or go on to create it with others all the way to demanding a lynching? Is this what you want to avoid? I don't think all readers would do so.

other than that the the trial framework brings a humanitarian framework into play that endeavours to do justice to all parties and to consider the evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit