California Elder Arrested

by James Jack 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• steve2
    steve2

Fisherman, I take it a 16 year old boy or girl can also marry a 60 year old woman or man?

Your homophobia is a predictably blunt axe with which to strike dead the outrage on this thread over a JW elder being charged with sexual crimes against a 17 year old female in his charge.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Fisherman: Wrong. Cops were indicted for rape, not sexual misbehavior. And they are not "being guilty."

You are actually arguing that rape isn't sexual misbehavior?

Sure, just like being on this 'apostate' site isn't a violation of Watchtower teaching.

Creating a cloud of senseless confusion by parsing words, simply to avoid answering direct questions is your whole point - And the question was, What is the point of posting an article about police detectives raping someone on this thread?

You are running on empty Fisherman.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Fisherman, I take it a 16 year old girl can also marry a 60 year old woman?

Used age 69 randomly. A thirty year old can marry a boy of his liking under the age of 16 with the consent of the child's parents same goes for a girl under the age 16 ( Don't know if it's nationwide.) Just stating a fact not an opinion.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    You are going to actually say that rape isn't sexual misbehavior?

No. You referred to a charge of rape as a conviction of sexual "misbehavior," mitigating the crime and trying the case yourself without hearing the defense. Not all sexual misbehavior is as serious as rape and not all indictments result in an adjudication of "guilty." --Only by Scenicvewer.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Fisherman: Not all sexual misbehavior is as serious as rape and not all indictments result in an adjudication of "guilty."

Again you are trying to cloud the issue. All rape is sexual misbehavior.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Again you are trying to cloud the issue. All rape is sexual misbehavior.

No I am not. Not all animals are swine.

• zeb
    zeb

james jack.

another tragic scene being played out; by 'spirit anointed' elder.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Fisherman: No I am not. Not all animals are swine.

As mentioned, you are running on empty.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    As mentioned, you are running on empty. - Scenicviewer

If you probably haven't figured it out yet, not all 'sexual misbehavior' ( a Midemeanor ) is rape ( a Felony), accusations don't make people guilty of the crimes they are being accused of, and sex with children is legal in many countries, and as darkspilver pointed out, sex with a child 16 or under with an adult may be legal in the US ( More than 200,000 children married in the US in the past 15 years some as young as 10 years of age.) As you refuse to admit, you already convicted the JW elder referred to on this thread without a trial and mitigated the charge of rape to sexual misconduct in the case linked about the 2 detectives. And all you have to say about that is that I am "running on empty."

Also, you shouldn't eat peanut butter, sardines and banana sandwiches with mayonnaise on raisin, whole wheat, sweet bread!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Fisherman: If you probably haven't figured it out yet, not all 'sexual misbehavior' ( a Midemeanor ) is rape ( a Felony),

As is your style, you refuse to acknowledge that all rape is sexual misbehavior, just as all swine are animals unless the word is used metaphorically (reference to your previous post). Your misrepresentations change nothing. At no time did I say that all sexual misbehavior is rape, as your constant twists try to mislead readers into thinking.

And you still refuse to address the question put to you a few times here, which is Why post an off subject link to detectives charged with rape, which is sexual misbehavior regardless of how you need to see it, in a thread about a JW elder who was arrested over criminal sexual charges? One poster suggested it was to try to lessen the blow of how bad JWs can be, a left handed attempt at defending JWs, and I agree.

Do you care to answer it now? Based on your past posts I won't be holding my breath waiting for a straight answer. Yes, you are running on empty as a JW defender.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit