California Elder Arrested

by James Jack 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Why cast your pearls before swine? Fisherman isn't worth your arguments. He's a trophy, a guy stuck here for 14 years defending disgusting things. Every court needs a jester, a disgusting pedophile defending jester. Someone to obfuscate and deflect, to represent the cult of Jehovah's Witnesses by putting their lack of humanity on full display.

Don't feed the troll. He's proven in this thread, like many others, what caliber of person we're dealing with. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt after his hiatus and thought that maybe he was just a misguided cult victim deserving empathy, and he's proven yet again to be soulless and gross in his defense of his cult teachings, this time going so far as to exploit the misery and pain of people unrelated to the subject matter to defend child sexual abuse just like his cult.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    dubstepped: Why cast your pearls before swine? Fisherman isn't worth your arguments.

There is a lot of truth in what you say in your excellent post.

The reason I occasionally reply to Fisherman is for the benefit of other readers, new ones that may not yet be onto his misleading argumentative style and evasive tactics.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    just as all swine are animals

But all animals are not swine: and although all rape is sexual misconduct, not all sexual misconduct is rape. Why did you say the cops were guilty of sexual misbehavior when they were only indicted -(for rape)?

The related JW elder worked for the police, so did the detectives, they were both charged with a crime. So what? How do you know they are guilty without first hearing the Defense and having a trial? What do you think is the difference between my link about the cops and the post about the jw elder that also worked for the police? How does my post attempt to deflect from the JW elder when his case has not been heard and neither has the case charging the 2 detectives of rape. -And I told you to stop eating them sandwiches.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Fisherman: The related JW elder worked for the police, so did the detectives, they were both charged with a crime. So what?

So what? Do you mean there is no point? You are the one who posted the link, and we are still waiting for you to explain why. Surely you must have had a point.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    So what? Do you mean there is no point?

You tell me the point.

In the US, a person is innocent until proven guilty. I have shown relevance explaining my post though you can't figure it out. You haven't responded to any of my questions to you and you refuse to listen to me to stop eating them banana sardine sandwiches.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Fisherman: You haven't responded to any of my questions...

That of course if your usual refrain. Your technique of refusing to answer direct and simple questions, while attempting to deflect by accusing others of not answering your questions, is what I have become accustomed to by your posts.

It was you that posted the link, and you have been asked what your point was again and again, but somehow, in your mind, I have to explain the point.

you refuse to listen to me...

Actually I would love to listen to you, if you only had it in you to not be evasive.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    It was you that posted the link, and you have been asked what your point was again and again, but somehow, in your mind, I have to explain the point.

Try reading:

Here we go again. Another WT " spirit appointed " elder molesting a minor once more. Does it ever stop ? No . At least the police received an anonymous tip so they could arrest this abuser. Now we'll watch the scene unfold in the courtroom as a high number of JW's show up claiming " I don't know HOW brother so and so could be guilty of this ! He's an elder !" - while stupidly standing up for his character. Since he's out on bail- let's hope he doesn't skip town. WT Society needs to be brought down big time.

My post exposes the lack of fairness of people like you who convict the 2 officers as guilty same as the JW elder who is also referred to and viewed as guilty before being convicted and before listening to his side. Read your own posts and examine your own thoughts that is the purpose of my link that replied to Flipper and caught you and to reply to others like you.

You still have not answered my questions or proven that the JW elder is guilty of anything.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    • Actually I would love to listen to you, if you only had it in you to not be evasive.

Then stop eating the banana sandwiches.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    You are actually arguing that rape isn't sexual misbehavior?

No, The link I posted clearly specifies that the cops were indicted for rape not for sexual misbehavior.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Well, another of your tactics is to mix concepts to arrive at a false conclusion.

In Flipper's post it says:

- The police received an anonymous tip [about the JW elder]

- The police arrested him

- And this important point, "Now we'll watch the scene unfold in the courtroom..." Flipper is not condemning the JW elder as being guilty before the trial.

- You have twisted the remark about being 'guilty' as well. Flipper was expressing what JWs were likely to say, and he is right, JWs often claim that their own can't have done the crime. Not only that, he is actually saying that Witness would say he is not guilty. Read it Fisherman. He was saying that JWs would say he is not guilty, because he couldn't have done it, he is an elder!

Not that Flipper can't reply on his own, he is onto you as much, probably more, than most.

I don't remember anyone here saying the JW elder was guilty, only that he was arrested and charged.

You know that, but you repeatedly misapply and twist words to suit an ulterior motive, which is to confuse an issue as if that somehow defends your religion.

And in all of this you still haven't answered the original question, Why did you link the story about the two detectives? What do they have to do with the arrested JW elder? Nothing as far as you have explained. You did it only to soften the impact of a JW elder being arrested as far as I can tell, but if that isn't it you are certainly still welcome to answer it if you can find time to work it in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit