California Elder Arrested

by James Jack 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I told you - WAY too many.

Way too many what? My question to you was how many elders have been on the news for child abuse?

Watchtower and ask for the list, the database of child molesters they compiled years ago.

There you go again making accusations. Do you know that wt has a database of child molestors? I want to know what you know.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Way too many what?

I address that in my reply.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Way too many what?

I address that in my reply.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I tried to warn you but you just had to feed the troll and now look how far he gets you from the subject matter. That's how he counts his time. You can utterly destroy his arguments time and again and nothing changes. He's clearly obsessed as we're 14 years into this. He knows about the things he asks about, he's just wasting your time.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Do you know that wt has a database of child molestors? I want to know what you know.

Watchtower sent a letter to bodies of elders, in the USA as I recall, requesting that information. A few months later they sent a follow up letter reminding the elders to compile it.

Watchtower has acknowledged having it. In one court case, when asked to produce it, they replied that it would take too long to get to it. That didn't hold up, but by making the argument they were agreeing they had it.

Why don't you ask Watchtower for it?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    • I tried to warn you but you just had to feed the troll and now look how far he gets you from the subject matter.

Yes, that's how Fisherman works.

He knows about the things he asks about, he's just wasting your time.

I get that too, but I still believe that in a left handed way Fisherman is an asset to helping a lot of good hearted JWs wake up. The longer he argues the more silly his arguments become.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    It seems the double posts continue. For a brief instant I think I saw three of the same thing.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Watchtower has acknowledged having it.

Scenicviewer, I asked you a specific question. Do you want me to repeat the the question to you? Did you understand my question to you?

This is what you have stated: "..Watchtower and ask for the list, the database of child molesters they compiled years ago."

Are you saying that you know that "Watchtower" has a database of child molestors? That is my question to you. Yes or No?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    I asked you a specific question. Do you want me to repeat the the question to you? Did you understand my question to you?
    This is what you have stated: "Watchtower and ask for the list, the database of child molesters they compiled years ago"
    Are you saying that you know that "Watchtower" has a database of child molestors? That is my question to you. Yes or No?

You are so precious.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Another double.

I don't see it happening to anyone else's posts so maybe there is an issue with my computer. I will turn it off, give it a rest, and see if it still happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit