Explain your Avatar

by simplesally 95 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

This is the name I was born with. I truely am a little green bendable man. As for my buddy Pokey......he's a damn fake!

Gumby

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

it is just me,

last week I replace my photo for a picture from my (at that time) 82 year old mum, and Viv nearly freaked out: its if Grandma is talking - so she removed it and placed a Christmas-Star-ornament instead, which I on my turn, replaced with my current pic.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (hint........ no one has dropped a house on my sister.)So here's the reason for mine: I'm a witch, and when I dressed up as Glinda for 3 years at halloween everyone told me I looked exactly like her until I opened my mouth. (but who would aspire to that irritating tonal quality anyway??)

However, I think I'm going to change it the first of the year.... I have some ideas.

Gretchen

• sOOner
    sOOner

My granddaughter did my hairdo and I said she should always talk to stangers cause how are you going to get too know anyone if you don't talk too strangers....anyways

Complete opposite of what my mama taught me,but then again JW's talk to strangers everyday...go figure

sOOner

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    My granddaughter did my hairdo and I said she should always talk to stangers cause how are you going to get too know anyone if you don't talk too strangers....anyways

Cute hairdo. How old is your grand daughter? I disagree with your statement as adults we can distinguish who perhaps we should not talk to. I do not think that children have that ability to make decisions such as this. The life experience is just not there IMO. I see naivety in my seventeen year old, this with any child.

Cassi, can?t be too cautious class.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Anyone ever see a submissive cat ...? Me neither...

A kitty wearing a hat would be representative of a submissive cat ... I figure.

Pure fantasy.

No such thing as a happy woman in the borg either, I figure ...

Can't be done ...

Had to leave ... Most natural thing in the world ...

To reclaim my independence and free will ...Rolly

ESTEE

• jwbot
    jwbot

My avatar is just me. heh

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

He's my cat (Maine Coon). Littletiger's Sweet William of Imzadis (aka "mama's boo boo"). 18 pounds of snuggle

I think I had that picture taken the day he double granded...but I'm not sure. It's not the best pic of him but he's still cute.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Estee!!!!!! You are too funny!!!!! You submissive woman you!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Mine is a picture of me, taken at the Trevi fountain in Rome last year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit