Explain your Avatar

by simplesally 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

I just saw this pic of this really good looking fella, built like a Greek god, devastatingly handsome and also with a fine mind, personality and oozing with charisma, so I posted his pic.

Englishman.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

This picture, is an image of a Mi'kmaq man, wearing a traditional face mask.

My maternal grandmother and my paternal great-grandmother are/were of Mi'kmaq parentage.

In honour of my North American First Nations ancestral roots, I chose this picture.

**PS: to add, the Mi'kmaq People are from eastern North America, primarily the northeastern parts of New England (USA); in Canada it would be parts of: eastern Ontario, southern half of Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland & Labrador.

• jonnydangerous
    jonnydangerous

Mine is the symbol from the accalaimed comic hero Spawn. Favorite all time comic character and all out role model...his story is one of breaking bounds that seem impossible, repentance, and how much the lines between good and evil can be blurred at times.....we got so much in common....

-- Nny

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

I love animals and Star Trek is my favorite TV show. The cute beagle is Porthos from Enterprise.

Hapgood

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

SheilaM Every time I see your recent avatar, I think I'm at the pick up window of my Tim Horton's about to get my large - regular coffee.

I liked the "boobie" one

About mine? Don't know what to tell you. Loaded it from a site over a year ago, and it has "survived" to this day. I like it because it gives me a touch of notoriety.

And no, I am not in the dental field !

• shera
    shera

Just me..

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

mine is a signature I had designed for me............I'm part native american also, like Rayzor.........it's a dreamcatcher/medicine wheel with my power animals around it..........raven, badger and owl................the four colors on the wheel stand for the four directions, north, south, east, west, which correspond to different areas of growth and development that manifest in our lives as we walk our path. Raven Wind is my spirit name.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

<-----------------Just a pic of me

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I change it every now and then because I get bored of it.

Sometimes it's got a beard, sometimes not (depends on how cold the weather is here in Scotland).

• smurfy
    smurfy

still don't understand the deal with the smurfs but i loved them growing up and i am engaged. LOL, thought a smurf bride was just too perfect!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit