Explain your Avatar

by simplesally 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Errr..... explain... beach, sea, sun, girlfriend, me, skin?

Me and my gf on holiday n France at a naturist resort, with a blurred face as she doesn't like her face online, and blurred naughty bits as I'm sure there's people who'd take offence at it otherwise...

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I hate war.....

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mine is of me and my border collie, Rosie, when she was around 9 weeks old (she's only 5 months now). I'm sitting in my garden. The new apartments in the background are actually across the railway line that runs parallel to the side of the garden, so further away than they appear. I also no longer have a beard. In spring and summer the trees obscure the buildings and the garden comes alive with wildlife. Lovely!!

Ian

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Alex Kingston...........................(Dr Corday ER).

Too many times I've been told I look like her....................so to maintain my anonymity here yet also be playful, I use her pic.

Ask Kelpie and her man if it's a good likeness??????????? People I work with were fooled!

Cheers, Bliss

• Dansk
    Dansk
    so to maintain my anonymity

Bliss,

If you look SO like her how can you maintain your anonymity? While you could always argue the photograph is of an actress it shouldn't take long for someone who knew you to work out who you really are by some of your postings. The way we express ourselves, write, mention certain events, people, etc., all "reveal" who we really are. If you genuinely want anonymity I'd go for an avatar that bears no comparison. Just my thoughts.

Regards,

Ian

• Gadget
    Gadget

My avatar is taken from a poster on my wall. I love the Simpsons, and especially Homer going 'mmmmmm, beer.....', and Doh! People say that I'm more like Bart though.......

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Dansk.......................I guess I just don't really care anymore. I started out worrying about people in the borg knowing what I was up to, now it just doesn't worry me anymore. Maybe it's my way of coming out!

yet also be playful

..........................................I can't help joking around and being playful. That's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Bliss

• greven
    greven

I dunno. Found it online titled 'brainguy'. Liked it. Used it.

I wonder if people like it?

My former avatars were screencaptures from the computer game Starcaft.

Greven

ps. Marilyn fits you well Tink!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Bliss,

I guess I just don't really care anymore.

Now THAT'S my kind of talk!

Ian

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Shamus wrote:

Some people have really cool ones... very artistic and simple. Those are the ones that I like. I won't mention names...

I just know you're talking about me....hee hee

I really don't know what mine is...but I liked it.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit