Explain your Avatar

by simplesally 95 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

mine is a childs toy, can't remember the exact name, but u blow on it and the petals move. It produces many varied colors, and it is pleasing to the eye. I choose it b/c i missed my childhood somehow, and it remeinds me of the song"dust in the wind". if anyone remembers the "offical" mane of this toy, pls tell me.

weds

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

I'm not sure, but I think mine has something to do with Proverbs 31:26.

• IronGland
    IronGland

<------- A Man

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Whatever takes my fancy at the time.

Had a photo of me up for a couple of days only. There will be others in the future, but only briefly.

• avengers
    avengers

My cat. We use him for pictures on our websites.

you can see him here.

• Panda
    Panda

Jessieemae, You are a Red Panda not a raccoon. You are an endangered species along with your black and white cousin the Panda bear --- which is not a bear at all. You also live only in China where you are one of the national treasures.

• Panda
    Panda

Mine is an old propaganda poster from China during the years Mao encouraged large families (to be followed by the one child policy because of over population) .

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Wednesday... the name of the toy in your avatar is a pin wheel. I saw them while shopping just the other day ;)

Jackie

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Mine's pretty obvious, a vanity license plate I faked. I don't really have that plate on my car and in fact I don't have the standard Minnesota plate either as I opted for the Critical Habitat plate with the loon instead. After all of this you may think I am a fake too. So please ask Brummie if I am for real, although, to be honest, he may claim he met a guy for real who only claimed to be Thirdson.

Thirdson

Back in Minnesota, really!!!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I got my nick name in the navy. It is a character from an old christmas animation "The year without a Santa Clause".

Our ship was in the shipyards for repairs and we had to wear hard hats all of the time. I let my hair grow long becase nobody could see it when at work. Well one day I took my hat off in the shop and this is what my hair looked like.

The name stuck and I liked it. Heck I even have my own theme song with this nickname...hehehe

Heatmiser

PO2 USN Active Duty

http://www.northpolesantaclaus.com/heat_miser.htm

edited to add: I have nothing to hide, I left the BORG along time ago. I put my info in my profile. I joined the forum to hopefully link up with some old friends buddy's if they ever decide to drop by.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit