Explain your Avatar

by simplesally 95 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I don't have one yet because I'm either to dumb or to lazy to figure out how to get my picture from my C drive to the forum.

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Self-explanatory.

Sex.

Need I say more?

• Sassy
    Sassy

totally depends on what day you are looking at it.. sometimes it is me.. sometimes it isn't..

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I'm a child at heart, and sometimes, *growedup looks around to see who is listening, then whispers* "I'm a brat"!

growedup

Edited to add: Tink! You didn't explain your avatar!

• heathen
    heathen

I've been using a picture of a miniature statue of the great George Washington .

• smack
    smack

Thats me in the hard hat

Steve

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well it is me w/o makeup . Taking a pic of myself on my Mothers porch in Florida. I have on a cap which is weird cause I don't wear them often. My Mom had alzheimers so she couldn't take the pic.......

• JessieeMay
    JessieeMay

My avatar is a picture of a racoon. I love all sorts of animals and this was the cutest picture I could find.

• tink
    tink
    You didn't explain your avatar!

lol...oops!! well, mine is a picture of marilyn monroe. i've always adored her. and she looks so lovely and sincere in that picture...i love it. i used to use my own picture for my avatar but i got sick of seeing me

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Well it is me w/o makeup

Sheila.. I sure wish I looked that good without makeup! I guarantee no one will ever see an avatar of me w/o makeup!!

Tink, I saw your pic of you before and it was very cool.. I also think though that the pic of Marilyn fits you.. very classy and kind of your style..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit