Who really is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

by Godlyman 349 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BruceX
    BruceX

I have to do this slowly, unfortunately.

scholar:

How long was the trip back from Babylon to Jerusalem? The Bible is quite clear on this and WT says it was 4 months. Do you agree with this?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

‘scholar’:

What I figure is that your nonsense is more akin to that of the Adventists.

That makes no sense. Please tell me you realise that your end times beliefs are Adventism.

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

‘scholar’ responding to Bruce’s series of questions is like a cow staring at an oncoming train. To spoil the ending, the big reveal is that the travel time to and from Jerusalem means they couldn’t have been ‘at Babylon’ for the full 70 years anyway. Which would be yet another problem in the JW chronology, but the bigger problem is that it would be nonsensical to ‘turn attention to their return’ after 70 years if they were by then already there.

--

Not really because we must stick to what the scriptures say and realize that the prophecy is fulfilled not on our terms but that which accords with God's will.

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

🤦‍♂️

• scholar
    scholar

BruceX

How long was the trip back from Babylon to Jerusalem? The Bible is quite clear on this and WT says it was 4 months. Do you agree with this?

--

I can see where this is going because scholar is no fool and has dealt with all of these questions before. The trip back took at least 4 months. So what? You are not trying to entrap the mighty scholar are you?

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

And yet you still have no answers, only trite nonsense in response.

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

And yet you still have no answers, only trite nonsense in response

--

Do not worry or be anxious for the mighty scholar will answer all questions very soon.

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Haha. There’s a whole slew of threads with questions you have not answered.

Mighty? What a joke.

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

aha. There’s a whole slew of threads with questions you have not answered.

Mighty? What a joke.

--

Let's be fair dinkum. You list these so-called unanswered questions and I will answer them. Put your foot where your mouth is. Accept this challenge.

scholar JW

• Jeffro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit