January 19, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS IN WALES Re: Prerecorded Memorial and Special Talk 2017 - Welsh

by wifibandit 99 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Btw Orphan crow. It is funny. You were all too ready to believe my statements as soon as it agreed with your already decided thinking or beliefs. But the moment that they don't or it is questioned, you immediately dismiss it. Both statements the one that you agreed upon and the one that you don't there were no facts, but one you who heartedly accepted and the other you denied.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I didn't dismiss what you said. I didn't deny the statement that followed your "I am sure" pronouncement.

I was just holding you accountable for what you said. I wanted confirmation that was more than just "I am sure"

There is a difference. I notice that you have a habit of jumping to conclusions about what people say on this forum. Maybe you should work on that. You know...get your facts straight

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

whatever you say orphan crow. so please only quote me when it comes to the wastewater treatment plant, because that is a provable fact that I have.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Dr. Ricardo Ma. Duran Nolasco, professor at the Department of Linguistics in the University of the Philippines-Diliman and a leading advocate of the MTB-MLE, agreed on a currently “compelling need for quality instructional materials in local languages for the early grades.”

Nolasco said he was glad that local publishing institutions, such as Watch Tower Society, were filling this need by producing reading materials and videos in local languages, including Filipino Sign Language, that can be used as supplementary materials to help pupils in their studies.

“In accordance with the government’s new language-in-education policy, I highly recommend the (two) publications as supplementary materials for students under the MTB-MLE program,” he said.

Zorayda Revelo, principal of Albay Central School in Legazpi, said she was thrilled to use the book in her school as this would “instill good moral values among the pupils.”

Alma Bella Valiente, a Grade 2 teacher in Naga City, described the book as a valuable teaching aid that would make her storytelling sessions easier.

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/582614/teaching-bicol-children-in-their-native-tongue#ixzz4WjLvXVsO
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Richard Oliver: TOTAL FRIGGIN WATCHTARD....

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The problem with Watchtards is that they will go to the nth degree to defend all manner of WTBTS activity, like Real Estate sales, yet.....

they will ignore the fact that the Gibbering Buddies have decided to pay $4,000 Jeehobucks ( USD ) per day, ( probably over a Million Jeehobucks by now ) to avoid sharing their child rapist data-base with the Courts.

Can you blame him? He can't defend that behavior! How do you justify a religion who spends that kind of money, while children starve and the "faithful" clean dirt floors while wondering if they will have enough rice to eat?

Watchtatrds: They never know when to STFU, but that's ok. With each watchtarded breath, they expose the base thinking of all Watchtards.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nolasco said he was glad that local publishing institutions, such as Watch Tower Society, were filling this need by producing reading materials and videos in local languages.....RO

Nolasco has a Doctorate in Linguistics..

He Should Try For a 101 in Common Sense..

http://images.slideplayer.com/27/8945708/slides/slide_18.jpg

Image result for arrow pointing down

101 IS WAY DOWN HERE..

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Yes outlaw. Anyone who says anything good about Watchtower is an idiot. No matter how much academic research they have conducted or if they have no association with Watchtower. Or is it just that Watchtower paid him off.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Navajos are grateful for Watchtarded literature...

LOL!!! Yes!!! Like all Native Americans, the Navajo nation is always grateful for white salesman, espescially when their product was invented by a clothing salesman who was obsessed with Pyramidology, and expected lesser races to turn white in the New World!

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes outlaw. Anyone who says anything good about Watchtower is an idiot. No matter how much academic research they have conducted or if they have no association with Watchtower. Or is it just that Watchtower paid him off......RO

Being an expert in one area..

Doesn`t mean your not absolutely clueless in another..

I have a Buddy with a Masters in Linguistics,one step down from a Doctorate..

He had no clue how to fry an egg without destroying it..

I went to Culinary Arts School..

I was able to teach him something he wasn`t able to grasp before..

He makes himself a breakfast he can enjoy now..

You might want to learn from that..Or Not..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit