January 19, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS IN WALES Re: Prerecorded Memorial and Special Talk 2017 - Welsh

by wifibandit 99 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Richard, government grants are not "offered", regardless if you compete for them or not. *edit to add - your little bit about student grants is irrelevant to this topic

You are using watchtower speak and slipping sideways with your speech.

Just like with this comment:

" The Navajo nation is very happy that Watchtower is trying to present information in that language..."

Says who? The Watchtower?

• never a jw
    never a jw

everyone here knows there is a difference between the writing department and writing committee right.

Yep, you sound like a Witchtower insider

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

OK if you don't like the argument of student grants. The Department of Justice offers 41% of their grants for a formula based grant system, where if an organization meets the requirements for a grant it is then awarded to them without discretion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well outlaw you always contribute important information to a conversation....RO

If you think the entire Navajo Nation,or any 1st Nations People are happy..

With the WBT$ trying to change their way of life,or beliefs..

It tells me 2 things:

1)..You have never spent the time to get to know them/learn about them..

2)..You`re Right Out Of Your Doggy Mind..
    Image result for crazy dog

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Did I ever say that they are happy with the belief system. It is a documented fact that the Navajo nation has been for years worried about their language going into extinction. The Navajo government is happy that people are trying to keep their historic language in tact as much as possible. And a side note although the Navajo nation is part of a number of US states they are not a first world nation. Due to crippling federal policies and just terrible circumstances it is a developing land within the US.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    RO: OK if you don't like the argument of student grants. The Department of Justice offers 41% of their grants for a formula based grant system, where if an organization meets the requirements for a grant it is then awarded to them without discretion.

Right. The awarding of the grant is dependent upon the organization "meeting requirements". The competition is built into the application process itself and doesn't appear in the final awarding of the grants - that competitive quality is fulfilled by the "meeting requirement" rule.

That still doesn't mean that the grant is "offered". The decision to apply for that grant still rests with the organization itself - it is not offered to them. It is a different process than what you implied with your original statement.

And thank you that information about the Justice Department grants. Would it be safe to assume you know that because of your association with the org under question? Did you have the opportunity to apply for some of those grants from the Justice Department on behalf of the WTS?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Nope orphan crow. A simple google search can show you actual facts. I know that is hard for many people here, that you can find actual facts but it is possible. if you search non-competitive government grants in google, the DIJ link is the first that will pop up and it is right there on the first page that it shows what is the percentage of competitive and formula-based grants.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Richard, google searching that information doesn't show that you know how the granting system works.

You miss the whole point of why I am making a big deal out of this.

You had said that governments offer grants to the WTS.

You made it sound like the WTS was approached with a gift and they just simply said "oh, thank you very much"

To repeat - the granting system does not work like that

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver
    OK. You take that claim that is fine. I did not intend to say that the Goverment just comes up to them and says here is some money. But if they do qualify for a grant that is not competitive and is formula based, they will apply for it and take it.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Did I ever say that they are happy with the belief system.....RO

Religion and Life Style is all the WBT$ peddles..

This is what you wrote

The Navajo nation is very happy that Watchtower is trying to present information in that language.....RO

The Watchtower is very happy to print WBT$ Crap in Navajo..

The Navajo have their own beliefs..
    Watchtower literature is for starting campfires..

And a side note although the Navajo nation is part of a number of US states they are not a first world nation.

Uhhhhhhh..Ya I know..

In Canada they are called 1st Nations..

In the USA they are called Native Americans..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit