Can you be a JW who does not have the GB as their leader?

by DoubtingThomas 99 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I've only seen condescending ridicule here.

" rude and condescending" describes EVERONE here...

You are part of ever(Y)one, so by your own words you have condemned yourself. As they say in my part of the country, "If you do not like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!"

I would add that I do not believe anyone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to be here!

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

"Knew" what?

A life like yours?

No way.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    "Knew" what?

That you're the "CHURCHianity" guy. I bet I can find all your different usernames on this forum just by searching that term

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

"theMadJW" lol

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

I LIKE the name! Churchianity! Churchianity! Churchianity!

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    I LIKE the name! Churchianity! Churchianity! Churchianity!

Yes, we know you do. You've been peddling the same nonsense here for over a decade, circling back with different accounts after having been banned countless times.

You should try a diff hobby. Chess perhaps?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    You've been peddling the same nonsense here for over a decade, circling back with different accounts after having been banned countless times.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Doubting Thomas:

Here it is again:

The WTBS led me to the Truth (Bible), and I've embraced it!

How do you expect to survive the judgement after you die as described in Hebrews 9:27 while personally rejecting the blood covenant offered for the forgiveness of sins in Mt. 26: 27-28 ?

What exactly is the bible truth that you have embraced that you think saves you from judgment?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

As I said, you make no sense.

" while personally rejecting the blood covenant offered for the forgiveness of sins in Mt. 26: 27-28"

I EMBRACE it.

Stop judging or you ......

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

DT, are you saying that you personally claim membership in the New Covenant and partake of the bread and wine?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit