Can you be a JW who does not have the GB as their leader?

by DoubtingThomas 99 Replies latest jw friends

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Doubting, you may have some things you do you call worshiping Jehovah but you are not a JW. If you are an actual JW in good standing and baptized, go to meetings ect, you are not talking to the elders about your feelings. If you are and you did you would be on your ass out the door. That is just a fact. Now if you want to argue you believe in god and you think his name is Jehovah that is something very different and you can believe what ever you want. But I highly doubt you are a JW.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

@ Doubting Thomas. Are you going to share your faith with us regarding the questions I asked you above?

What kind of a believer doesn't want to share their faith when asked? Don't you want us to get life too?

Here it is again:

The WTBS led me to the Truth (Bible), and I've embraced it!

How do you expect to survive the judgement after you die as described in Hebrews 9:27 while personally rejecting the blood covenant offered for the forgiveness of sins in Mt. 26: 27-28 ?

What exactly is the bible truth that you have embraced that you think saves you from judgment?

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

My initial post to you at doubting Thomas certainly generated some huge current that made most of the fuse available and at your disposal almost blow up.

What side are you on @ doubting Thomas

1. SENILE side

Or

2. ENLIGHTENED side.

Which one? 😀😀😀😀.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

THANK YOU, SL!

I only look at them as brothers.

Good faults, and the bad faults.

I do not look at the glorified picture they have stated- I feel EVERY Christian is a "Faithful & Discreet Slave of God'.

The elders in one congregation wanted to make me an elder, and I freely told them this view. They regretted it, but we were a happy congregation.

I have the greatest respect for their intentions- but not with their policies, nor some of their ridiculous opinions of God's prophecies.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

SB- your claim doesn't make sense, and is the viewpoint of the Churches where NOTHING makes sense!

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

LLtR- Senile with good intentions, but LOUSY policies.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Cut DoubtingThomas some slack. Any problem that took years to make cannot be solved overnight. The fact that DoubtingThomas has joined our ranks on Simon's website should be cause for rejoice.

I was born to JW parents who raised me to be an uberDub. I was 36 years old before there was a crack in the wall that helped me see light. Any journey is taken one step at a time. When I first came to this website I did so after overcoming great fear and anxiety.

Give DoubtingThomas some credit. Listen to him. Understand him. Help him.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Are you the Churchianity guy?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Don't cut me any 'slack'.

I can TAKE it!

Been a long time since hearing "Churchianity"! Far more accurate than "the churches" and the GB's term for the non-existent "Christendom'.

Thanks, Sancy- I will now use IT!

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I knew it. Get a life dude

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit