Can you be a JW who does not have the GB as their leader?

by DoubtingThomas 99 Replies latest jw friends

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

SL: They don’t admit their sins/mistakes

They do SOMETIMES!

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Ding- churches are obscure that don't believe in the trinity, and they teach many other false teachings.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

DoubtingThomas: Considering that they have been around for 50 years, examples of them admitting they are wrong on a specific instance should be easy to find. Please provide such examples to be taken seriously on this board.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

A unique teaching of JW's, presented as "good news" is a two-tier salvation - one with the new covenant and one without it. This of course was unknown to the apostles.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Gal. 1: 8-9

So, when you jettison the WT leadership, make sure you stop preaching their salvation without the blood covenant. Unless you want to be cursed along with the WT.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

I know in the opening of the "Revelation Book" they had it. I didn't see it again- but I'm to busy doing biblical research to read their endless publications...

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Sea Breeze, do you even know what Jesus 'gospel' was?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

The Watchtower is a business pretending to be a religion.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    but I'm to busy doing biblical research to read their endless publications...

Catholics have much more "publications" than the JWs. The number of publication is not equal to truth.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    There is an Appointed Time were the vengeance of them both will happen!

You seem to be a very angry person DT.

Jesus is called the Prince of Peace. He said that he "didn't come to judge the world, but to save it". You sound just like my JW father who's favorite scripture (that he quoted over, and over, and over since I was a small child) was Jer. 25:33

"Those slain by the LORD on that day will be spread from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be mourned, gathered, or buried. They will be like manure on the surface of the ground."

If you treat people like shit, you will eventually find a verse that seems to promote your lack of compassion toward others.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I like you, Sea Breeze! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‡

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit