Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

I guess my first hand knowledge of it would be urban legend then. 2 are elders 1a MS in the hall I was in. The VA sends out annual statements of what was paid and I have seen that statement for one of them.

I'll suppose i have to take your word for it. But I have a hard time believing you had 3 people who retired above the rank of Major serving in your Hall.

But maybe you did.

• just fine
    just fine

It’s not a pension based their rank. It is disability which is not rank based. VA disability is awarded in percentages 10%-100%.

Disability is something completely different from a military pension. The one that I saw the VA statement for was not a rank of Major and it clearly said it was disability payments.

Back then I worked for an accounting firm that did taxes and the “brother” gave it to us as part of his tax paperwork although it’s not required because it doesn’t count for taxes. He is the one that told me about the others receiving benefits. He said the one elder told him how to navigate the VA system to be approved.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I read on here some time ago that when it was announced that AM III was no longer a member of the GB, all his Morning Worship videos were removed along with others he featured in.

I have just logged on to the website and entered Anthony Morris in the search facility and there are at least two dozen videos of him still there, most look like Morning Worship but also AGM videos etc.

Doesn't seem like he is in quite the bad books some had imagined.

George

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

St George... they're removing a few at a time in hopes that no one will notice.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Thank you Chevelle

George

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I personally can’t see them getting away with it so easily this time around like they did with the last three disgraced GB members

???

Can we have some more information about these 3 GB members ? that were disgraced ?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Raymond Franz resigned as he realised a lot of what was being taught was simply wrong. A few years later he was disfellowshipped. He wrote two books the only one I have read is "Crisis of Conscience" which is a real eye-opener. You can download a copy I believe.

The other two batted for the other team, there is plenty about them on this site.

George

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes at least two or even three batted for the other team. One called Greenleaves enough underage mud was thrown that some of it sticks. I don’t know if it was true or not but accusations were made and we know he had homosexual tendencies maybe he was involved with little boys or maybe it’s not true.

Another member of the GB names Jared had these accusations and some of it rings true. He wasn’t removed and was still on the GB right upto when he died. I think it was in Australia or NZ where a young boy said he was molested by this old GB member and he was moved out of there straight away.

the other GB member named Chitty so the story goes was found grouping and who knows what else a teenager in Bethel. They were caught and the teenage new Bethelite killed himself and Chitty was removed from the GB but carried on living in Mill Hill congregation right next to Watchtower house on the Ridgeway.

If you read older threads in here about it there was one poster who said they were in Mill Hill congregation right up to the time Chitty grew old and died.

I wonder if Watchtower bought him a couple of houses to live out his days as they have done with TOMO

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Edward Chitty

Leo Greenless

Raymond Franz

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

Regarding Tony's brother-in-law mentioning that Tony and Susan are "enjoying the door-to-door ministry"... I seriously doubt it...

He can barely walk off the platform after his discourses. I really can't picture him walking more than 3 blocks without gasping for air. Even in the Bottlegate video, he could barely bend down to pick up a quarter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit