Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• St George of England
    St George of England
    One called Greenleaves

It's actually Greenlees. The family originated from Glasgow in Scotland, very wealthy and owned a string of shoe shops. Pioneers got a free pair every year. I think they moved to Canada where young Leo grew up.

George

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I half way listened to a video where they were saying it's a ploy, that TM doesn't really live there...Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't...he needs an address! His name is on the title for his life time...Yeah, he could be living anywhere. I feel sure he is well set money wise...think of all those greenhand shakes and others have mentioned disability as likely. He likely gets hush money as well. I hope some actually see him. So we were taught all were equal-brothers and sisters-- No clergy class! oh Yeah! How many hard working Bethelites were put out to pasture with nothing?-some being there for decades. If TM is being so well taken care of, it is because he knows where the bones are buried. Disgusting organization!!

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Ewart Chitty

Leo Greenlees

Raymond Franz

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    If TM is being so well taken care of, it is because he knows where the bones are buried. Disgusting organization!!

Or he is a member of The Kurfuffles now. If that is the case, you can be sure they already know who you are. Given yourself accordingly. Good luck.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Also don’t forget Theo Juarez, as well . He got shipped backed to America from Australia under a cloud of suspicion.

• Mace.Bean
    Mace.Bean
    Terry, if only someone could find "Simon" who used to administer this website! How does one contact the admin and get a response?
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

A blood ritual is the best bet.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    How does one contact the admin and get a response?

If you start a thread on how great it is to be "woke", he'll be here soon enough

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Wow, I haven't logged in for a while, but saw this thread and had to. I live a county over from here but I often go right past this community to by farm supplies and to get to my kubota dealer.

The area he lives in is very nice actually. His subdivision is the newest part of a very nice community. He is also less than a mile from a large medical center that specializes in cancer, sleep research, hospice and women's health. Large shopping central and a swimming and racquetball club.

If you drive 1 block, the homes are 300 to 4500+ sq ft and cost about 400k-650k which in southeast nc is pretty pricey. The community is nice and the area isn't what people are thinking lol

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Silent Buddha could you please make a drive by and take some pictures?

If you are brave why not knock on the door and say you are talking about the Bible to people today🤣😂😆

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit