Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Incognito Montoya

Where you misunderstand me is in thinking I'm defending the Native Americans or Black Israelites. Any sensible adult would have moved the kids away from potential trouble, even if the kids weren't responsible. Singing school songs was hardly an effective way to defuse the situation. I've chaperoned children, and your first responsibility is to get the children away from trouble. The chaperones were negligent in their duty, and bear some responsibility.

• waton
    waton

Species are in danger of extinction, so we, in our wisdom create reserves, reserved for the local wild fauna, flora.

What is wrong to do the same for the most outstanding achievers in the universe, the whites, specifically a reserve for danes, Dutch, Fins, Lithuanians, Letts( not the waricked kinds) scots, slovaks, poles, --- neatly classifiedalready in reconized fenced borders. as they are. and the Bantus and Nigerians in their domains too. Chinese and Japanese will care of themselves, thank you very much.

The planet is becoming overburdened. why spread the impending destruction of the habitat to all regions, that have maintained discipline, quality over quantity so far? ?

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Just a quick comment to the majority of posters on this thread.

You talk as if history ended when Western civilization (or whites, as you imply) achieved supremacy. If the world becomes a little browner, as people migrate around the globe,why do you assume that your culture will disappear?

I have friends that are ethnic African, Chinese, Hispanic, etc. Their parents have accents and observe their native customs, but their kids are just as American as I am. They speak like I do, have the same interests, root for the same sports teams, and watch the same movies I do. Aren't they part of Western culture?

It's estimated that by 2045, whites will no longer be in the majority in the US. They will still be the largest minority. I suspect that they and the children of immigrants will be pretty much what they are today. Americans.

Do you have so little faith in your cultural identity, that you think it can't withstand exposure to other cultures. That doesn't reflect well on your faith in your superiority.

The solution is simple. Only marry other whites, and have large families. Try to convince your children to only marry other whites (good luck with that!).

The rest of us will enjoy life, and the incredible experiences, foods, traditions, handiwork, and people of this world.

I hope for their sake your children aren't as fearful of change as you are.

• waton
    waton

spoletta, that is fine, a given in the US, though, having minarets in the sky line and calls to prayer broadcast an extreme of self expression. like the wt sound cars of old to church goer ears.

It is another story for the uni-national lands, the people that like salmon are actually part of the soil, will experience a unearthly wellbeing when in the realm of their conception, birth. To have that altered is a genocide- ethic cleansing - like experience.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Where you misunderstand me is in thinking I'm defending the Native Americans or Black Israelites - no, I don't think that's the case. I brought up this situation as a reply to vidiot's question about the media inventing racism.

I've chaperoned children, and your first responsibility is to get the children away from trouble - so, you admit that the school kids were innocent, doing nothing wrong and had every right to be there in Washington. If the black Israelites and Nathan Philips and his buddies were causing trouble, then the authorities should have moved those two groups on, not the school kids. You're not defending the Native Americans or black Israelites but you are giving them a free pass for shitty behaviour and saying the kids should be moved.

The solution is simple. Only marry other whites, and have large families - no, you can't tell people that. People are free to stick to their own race or marry someone of another race. One real solution is to control immigration. Trump is at least taking this on board with his wall. Western countries are majority white and if you polled the citizens, I'm fairly sure they'd like to keep it that way. Like Nigerians live in a majority black country and they'd like to keep it that way. Chinese people (Han) are the majority in China and Chinese citizens would want to keep it that way. Not racism, just common sense and in-group preference (a common phenomenon in humans and other species).

It's estimated that by 2045, whites will no longer be in the majority in the US ... Do you have so little faith in your cultural identity, that you think it can't withstand exposure to other cultures - It's not about having so little faith in white American culture, more like being wary that other cultures ruin the country when minority populations grow, turning the US into a shithole like Haiti or Syria. That's what people are concerned about.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Well, paraphrasing what was said in a recent debate. I'm not calling you all racists. All I'm saying is that racists would think you were one of them.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

I agree with everything LoveUni said. I will only elaborate my position in that I am not adverse to, and actually welcome diversity. I believe we have gained a lot, and continue to grow, by having a mixed bag of races and even cultures in our society. What I do not like is the mindset that white males are the "problem" in society. It's a bandwagon that is gaining popularity in recent years. Yes, many have suffered at the hands of white men, there are cases of it even today i.e. Harvey Weinstein. But many have suffered at the hands of other races as well, i.e. Bill Cosby, RKelly... it's not race, it's a mindset. Incidentally it's not even a gender thing, as women bear responsibility in some instances, but that's another topic, so I'll stay on point and leave that for another day. History is full of suffering at the hands of all races, cultures, and civilizations. African, Asians, Indians, Middle easterners, none are innocent. If we're gonna dig up the Horrible things that white men did in the past, we have to look at what all men did in the past. But that's not what's happening. Some people want to continue this angry narrative, while ironically living in a society, using everyday luxuries they take for granted, that was afforded to them, and to us all, by those same men. Erase those men from history, where do you stop? With whom do you stop? Vilify and browbeat white men today and what will you get? Nothing good comes from it. It's not the color of the flesh, it's the mindset. Celebrate the achievements and victories of all men. Use their mistakes to better yourself and society as a whole. Call people out when they do wrong. Hold them accountable. But only them, not everyone else who happens to fit into their racial, gender, or sexual orientation, catagory.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    It's not about having so little faith in white American culture, more like being wary that other cultures ruin the country when minority populations grow, turning the US into a shithole like Haiti or Syria. That's what people are concerned about.

Yes, in reality it's fine for the makeup of a population to shift, but this needs to happen organically, not as part of a move to save all of the poor people of the world and bring them here, because if you do that, then there is no more United States. There are way more poor and hungry people in the planet than those we can afford to help.

Likewise, when you go home from work today and your see homeless people on the side of the road, you know that at best, you could maybe house one of them, because if you bring them all home, then there is good chance you will soon be homeless too.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Spoletta: Well, paraphrasing what was said in a recent debate. I'm not calling you all racists. All I'm saying is that racists would think you were one of them

Which ones? The white ones? black ones, hispanic, asian, middle eastern? Which racists would think I'm one of them?

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Incognigo Montoya.

The racists I'm talking about are the ones chanting "Jews will not replace us", and "blood and soil!" Much of the rhetoric here is a hairs breadth from those sentiments.

I've heard every point made here by white "victims", echoed in the speeches of white supremacists.

Despite all the fearmongering, the number of immigrants coming into the United States is hardly going to change our culture. In the early 20th century, there was a large influx of immigrants into this country. Do their descendants still speak Italian, Russian, Polish, Greek, and other languages, and follow only the customs of their ancestors? Did they overwhelm the cities and turn them all into foreign enclaves? They all assimilated into our country, and the changes they brought only enhanced our culture, not supplanted it.

No matter how you try to disguise it, the major theme here is one of white superiority. If your next door neighbor was exactly like you in every way, culturally, linguistically, IQ, finances, morals, etc. and was black or brown, you'd consider him your inferior, plain and simple.

Get over it, or the rest of your life will be full of anger and hate, because we ain't going back to the good old days, and you might as well get used to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit