Hi forum

by A Believer 129 Replies latest jw experiences

• A Believer
    A Believer

The over lapping generation is those born before 1914 lapping over those born on that date. Do some live before 1914 today and will they cross over? Yes! It's still the same teaching as it's ever been.

• Simon
    Simon

A Believer

You make an assumption, and it's a huge one. Your assumption is that the bible is what it claims.

It's like getting some crappy self-assembly furniture and the instructions are that strange barely intelligible pseudo-english and the crude drawings don't help indicate the things you're supposed to do.

If you are 100% convinced that those instructions match what you are meant to do, you end up hammering pieces together even though they don't really fit and you end up with a catastrophe.

It's possible you have the wrong instruction manual.

Also, you are obviously not what you claim. You are a JW who is angry that people have figured out the furniture is crappy and the writer of the instructions is a fraud who never put anything together in their life. You try desperately to discredit what you claim are lies but deep down, you know we're right. You know the accusations against the WTS are legitimate and you know it's 100% man made and as corrupt and misguided as every other crappy religion out there.

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

Jesus said, “Watch out that you aren’t deceived. Many will come in my name, saying, ‘I’m the one to listen to!’ and ‘It’s the time of the end!’ Don’t follow them. " --Luke 21:8.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

The over lapping generation is those born before 1914 lapping over those born on that date. Do some live before 1914 today and will they cross over?

Errr no.

Yes! It's still the same teaching as it's ever been.

No it is not. They used to say that the people alive to see the events of 1914 would still be alive when the end comes. They were the generation that would not pass away.

They did.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Simon Well yes I believe in what the Bible claims. I see fulfillment by news of what happens these days. And unfortunately I don't think I can call myself a JW. I am neither baptized or take part in the ministry field but I want to some day. I just have to get to work.

I don't believe deep down that you're right because I'm still obviously following JW.

• schnell
    schnell

Believer, do you believe that the two witness rule should apply to child molestation?

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

This man is arguing to win, take note, he will not concede even ONE point,

JWs talk a lot about if a house holder is "sincere" or not,

Mark my words,

Not ONE point

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

I see fulfillment by news of what happens these days.

Different Christians have claimed they could see fulfillment for almost 2,000 years.

They've always been wrong so, guess what, you probably are too.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Wizztick The Bible says the truth will get brighter and brighter and more will be revealed. I accept the GB may have made some mistakes. They admit it. But would rather follow a pagan religion that claimed they were perfect? You would know right away they were wrong.

Can you also show me where it says that absolutely nobody will die from that generation? I'm sure a lot of brothers from that accident have died from accidents not just natural death. The WT can't predict that. If some born before 1914 are alive when the end happens won't they be able to represent the Generation?

• A Believer
    A Believer

Schnell I'm not sure what you're referencing but the Bible says God will forgive all sins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit