Hi forum

by A Believer 129 Replies latest jw experiences

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

I don't know what the two witness rule is or means.

If a JW's child is sexually abused by a JW adult, the Elders won't investigate unless there is a second witness. Which of course doesn't generally happen with child abuse cases.

JW-land is a haven for peadophiles.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Wizzstick Can't you remember events from 3-4 years old? If thier were some that age in 1914 they would remember it and be 103 today. Google the oldest people living today and you will many older than that. And more that don't have thier birth date on the internet for all to see.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Wizzstick the light in this scripture means information. It will more and more become open. For the ones God wants to hear it he tells them.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Wizzstick Can't you remember events from 3-4 years old? If thier were some that age in 1914 they would remember it and be 103 today. Google the oldest people living today and you will many older than that. And more that don't have thier birth date on the internet for all to see.

That is not the official teaching of the WT any longer. Their current and official teaching is that the second group, those born AFTER 1914, will be the ones around when the great tribulation arrives. You my friend, are defending "old light".
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

Can't you remember events from 3-4 years old? If thier were some that age in 1914 they would remember it and be 103 today. Google the oldest people living today and you will many older than that. And more that don't have thier birth date on the internet for all to see.

No! It seems basic maths is beyond you! If you were born in 1914 you'd be 102 now. And as your memories start to form when your 3-4 years old you won't remember from when you are 2.

And remember what? The doctrine that JW's taught said that generation would comprehend what was happenning. How could a 2 year old comprehend?

You really have no idea what they taught - do you?

Plus you're missing the key point.

A generation doesn't last a 102 years! It lasts about 30 years. It's the gap between when someone is born and when they have children themsleves.

It was always, even decades ago, a nonsense interpretation of scripture.

And one that contradicts what the Bible says.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

the light in this scripture means information.

Really? How do you know that?

Apart from someone telling you that's what it means?

What evidence do you have?

• schnell
    schnell
    If a JW's child is sexually abused by a JW adult, the Elders won't investigate unless there is a second witness. Which of course doesn't generally happen with child abuse cases.

This. So, believer, should this rule apply to child molestation? I'm genuinely curious.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Wizzstick I said if they were 3 in 1914...

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

A Believer.

If you think the JWs have the truth why don't you just bugger off to the kingdom hall rather than bang on about what you believe with the good people of this forum?

Most on here see it for the bullshit that it is.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Wizzstick I said if they were 3 in 1914...

Then they would be 105 today...how many 105 years old do you know?

And see above. A generation doesn't last 102 years!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit